•deceit•

°Deceit°

-the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth

Though Kusuo finds the newly introduced girl quite annoying, he has to admit that he was rather grateful that (Y/N) wasn't as pushy as he assumed her to be. Although a bit odd, she didn't seem to be too assertive with him for the past month. The pink haired psychic still dreaded that another strange student was added to his list of friends however.

"Hey, Fredric," A familiar voice called out from behind him as he was walking through the hallways of PK. The strawberry-head kept wary of his odd friends, keeping them in check with his telepathy. And, it just happened that the thought slipped from his mind,

The fact that this girl was an idiot –an idiot that his telepathy doesn't work on to be precise. As for Kusuo, he felt equally foolish as through the span of a month, he had forgotten to correct the (h/c) haired female of his given name. It was that or he found it too bothersome to do so.

The strawberry haired boy spun his heels to face the female PK student. Although Kusuo preferred to teleport his way out just to avoid his interactions with the girl, he couldn't risk telling more people about his psychic powers. Besides, it may be possible that the (h/c) haired teen had called him for something important (though highly unlikely). Raising a brow at her in question, (Y/N) extended her hand in front of her, holding what seemed to be sheets of paper.

"Aren told me that you left your printouts on your desk." She explained, handing him the pieces of paper. Kusuo immediately placed the pieces of paper containing his homework inside his bag, though, he did question himself since he remembered placing his printouts inside his bag before leaving the classroom. Well, it could be possible that he has merely forgotten them because of his tenacity on avoiding his obnoxious friends.

Not in the mood to deal with the girl much longer, Kusuo did a one-eighty turn before breaking off to long strides. Before he can leave however, a hand has grabbed the back of his uniform's collar prevented him from doing so.

How he regretted having to hide his psychic powers. He could have easily dragged her with him if he wanted to, given his inhuman powers.

Facing the girl with the most irritated look he could muster, Kusuo hoped that seeming to be annoyed would get her off his tail. The psychic knew that the chances were slin that it would succeed on a buffoon like (Y/N), but it was still worth the try. He was itching to go home and watch some TV. And, it was honestly irritating that the only one in the way for him to do so was a mere stupid female student.

Seeing the girl holding up what seemed to be coupons for a nearby café made him think twice in spite of this. The annoyed expression he was supposedly keeping wiped off his face at the sight of the vouchers.

"I managed to pick these up a while ago." (Y/N) claimed, her (e/c) eyes watching him intently while Kusuo's magenta ones were locked on the coupons. "Do you want to come with me?"

Realizing that he was mentally drooling at the thought of getting some coffee jelly, Kusuo straightened himself up before replying with a curt nod, not wanting to let the (h/c) haired girl get the impression that he was a little bit too eager. He did see her as someone who jumps into conclusions recklessly, by observing her for a whole month.

Well, some coffee jelly doesn't seem too bad.

~~~~~

Stepping inside the café, the pair of PK students proceeded to find a vacant seat inside the not too crowded coffee bar. As they went to a table by the window, they took a seat across from each other. Another observation Kusuo was able to note from the female during their short walk to the café was that she didn't act as invasive of his personal space in what he had assumed.