◎ new story? ◎

Hello to my dear readers! It's ya boi, your dumb author!

So... It's December and well, I still haven't started writing for my new saiki k book lol.

Look, i can explain.

I have a life, and that includes the shit ton of school work i have to do. Also, i'm currently occupied by two on-going fanfics that i yet have to finish. And there is also the fact that i am making effort to improve my skills in art because i'm planning to be a webtoon author in the future.

And well, i'm also not too motivated to write because my crybaby ass gets easily disheartened when i read not too nice comments. So far, i've been coping with not reading it instead. But I am aware that a lot of the parts for this book is shit especially since my younger, dumber self wrote it. I'm actually wondering how this got 140k reads lmfaoooo.

If i were to decide to publish this new book however, i would like to ask you to just leave quietly if you hate it and refrain from adding it to your reading list entitled "bullshit". I can still see it in my notifs and it's not helping my already wack mental health.

More importantly, i would like to apologize since i have offended a lot of you because of my book. I know i did because of my immaturity, like from the part where y/n seemed to have acted like a pick-up girl. This may be making excuses, but my interpretation for that was for her insecurity of her body. But still, i still need to take full responsibility that i didn't make it clear to begin with. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

There was also the case of the word "retard", which i didn't mean to be like that. But, unfortunately it triggered some of you. Again, i was careless and too unaware. I thought ot simply meant 'dumb" or "idiot". So, please forgive me my ignorance. I wasn't aware that it was a slur until I've come across some comments about it.

Tbh when i reread a few parts, i could see Saiki acting out of character lol. But well, we all start somewhere and this dumpster of a book helped me develop my writing skills.

I'm not going to apologize for the tears you shed tho lol. I was amused to see the comments on the final chapters lmfaoo

Now, don't lose hope about the new saiki story because i already have an idea on how it will go. If you want a taste of how it will turn out, i drew a quick sketch for it

 If you want a taste of how it will turn out, i drew a quick sketch for it

It's not the best but oh well

It's not the best but oh well. I tried. And yes, this will happen after the original anime ended, where he doesn't use his pins and glasses.

Anyways, if you want to keep updated follow me. If not, then that's cool.

I will be sailing uncharted waters for this story and i won't be going with my usual style so don't expect too much. And if you don't know how to holdback from commenting not so nice stuff  don't bother reading it. I will be trying a new style so it sure as hell won't be the best. I don't need some random person in the internet ruining my mental health more than it already is. Uwuu

If you're interested to follow my socials, just check it out in my bio lol. I need some mutuals in twitter, so just tell me if ur from wattpad. I need to get some sleep. I probably have tons of typos but whatever

If there's anything i still have to apologize for, comment it here.

Byee~