•anamnesis•

°Anamnesis°

-a recalling to mind 

- a preliminary case history of a medical or psychiatric patient

Kusuo had never been fond of the idea of letting his own mother step even a ten-meter radius close to anyone from his so-called circle of friends. Now, this shouldn't be much of a problem from the youngest Saiki, but it is -- after all, his mother's welcoming smile and hospitable attitude apparently wasn't embedded in his DNA. For that reason, we have our pissy strawberry-haired psychic we all just love.

"Oh, if it isn't my Kuu-chan~." Mrs. Saiki's sweet tone could almost make the aforementioned male spit out the sweet crepe he was currently savouring in his mouth. Purple hues dulling at the sight of the raven-haired woman, the regret of wearing his germanium ring for the day had washed over him. "And, you have your friends with you as well. How wonderful!"

While the pink-haired boy wasn't all too pleased to see his mother running into him -- now of all times, when his obnoxious friends are around -- Saiki Kurumi seemed to be incredibly delighted. In all honesty, the sourpuss of a psychic was the only one bothered by her appearance.

"Good day, Auntie! Were you perhaps out shopping?" (Y/N) was first to greet the black-haired parent, visage decorated with her signature carefree smiles. The young lady took note of the bags of groceries in hand, along with a few shopping bags marked with logos from various brands. "I can see that's quite a lot you have there." She mumbles out, staring at the items with blinking eyes. "And, it seems quite heavy as well."

At the end of the (h/c)-haired girl's comment, Aren along with Kaidou found themselves flinching, realizing how rude it had seemed for capable high school boys to just let the mother of their friend carry all the weighty bags to herself.

"Oh, I can help carry them." Nendou, too thick-skulled to mentally scold himself of proper manners and such, proceeded to immediately offer his help -- not because of his sense of duty but of his desire to lend a hand. As simple-minded it may be, a simpleton wouldn't bother beating himself up for trivial matters -- a single-minded person would immediately rely on his actions. That is why we cannot underestimate idiots.

"What a kind boy." Mrs. Saiki complimented, allowing the tall male grab majority of her bags -- his action definitely a great help.

"U-uh... I would like to help as well!" Aren gushed out, almost snatching the bag away. To any random bystander, he could have been easily mistaken for a theif from his brash actions.

"Me too! I may not look like it but I carry a ton, especially if I were to release these seals of my true power for I, the Jet-Black Wing--"

"Quit your yapping, Wings of Freedom. Auntie has a lot in her hands, just so you know." Before Kaidou could begin ranting about his implausible abilities all residing in his imagination, (Y/N) shoved a bag right on his chest for him to carry.

"It's Jet-Black Wings! Though, Wings of Freedom don't really sound to bad..." The chuunibyou-diagnosed teen mumbled the last part in quietly under his breath, almost as if contemplating whether he should change his nickname to 'Wings of Freedom'.

That's from a completely different anime, so don't even think about it. Kusuo remarked mentally. We aren't even produced by the same studio.

"Oh my, I can't believe Kuu-chan has some wonderful friends. And, so energetic as well." With a warm, appreciative smile, Mrs. Saiki continued spewing her nice compliments, tone as loving as a warm-hearted mother like always. Kaidou and Aren were practically blushing at the comment, rubbing the nape of their neck sheepishly.