•reciprocal•

°Reciprocal°

-given, felt, or done in return

-(of an agreement or obligation) bearing on or binding each of two parties equally

Humming cheerfully as she continued smashing her fingers on the buttons of her controller, (Y/N)'s shining (e/c) orbs reflected the game playing on the screen, her attention fixated on nothing but winning. On the other hand, her opponent's lips formed into a pout, the boy grumbling in frustration as he was currently in the losing end of the game.

After a few minutes more in the game, a cry of triumph erupted from the female's mouth while the boy moaned in frustration before dropping on his back.

Kusuo, who was quietly reading his manga, mentally groaned in annoyance from the noise. The pink-haired male's eyebrow visibly twitched upon raising his head up, seeing his bed that was invaded by both (Y/N) and Yuuta the moment they entered the room completely messed up.

"That's my third win in a row, Yuuta!" The (h/c) haired girl declared, mocking the green haired child with a stick of her tongue. "Are you finally accepting defeat?"

"Never!" Yuuta insisted, shooting (Y/N) a determined look before grabbing one of the controllers for the game. "I'll get you in the next round, Auntie." He declared, a challenging finger pointed at the said girl.

"You said that two rounds ago." As she mentioned so, the tortoise tinted haired boy puffed his cheeks, a subtle shade of pink visible. Seeing his flustered face made the (h/c) haired girl want to tease the child even further, laughing amusedly at the baffled boy's reaction.

Witnessing (Y/N) rolling on the bed while laughing at Yuuta's defeat, Kusuo sighed in disappointment for her immature actions. And, he might as well point out that her victory was not as great as she perceives as she was against a five-year-old. But, we have to mention that mentally, (Y/N) and Yuuta were on the same level.

Tired of all the commotion, Kusuo stood up from his sitting position, leaving his reading material alone on the floor. While both (Y/N) and Yuuta were focused on the game, their tongue sticking out of their mouths ever so slightly from concentration, the strawberry-haired psychic decided to spoil them of their fun by unplugging the game console.

Devastated, the childish duo's mouths hung agape before turning to the emotionless high school male holding the plug, who remained apathetic about the matter. Prepared for their whines and outburst, Kusuo stood still, choosing to hear their loud complaints for about fifteen minutes than having to suffer their annoying competitiveness for the whole day.

"I was finally beating her, Cyborg Cider Man No.2!" Yuuta started stomping his feet on the ground, throwing tantrums from Kusuo's uncalled-for actions. "Why did you have to do that?!"

"Do you even know how harrowing it is for your game to suddenly shut down when you haven't saved your progress?!" (Y/N), on the other hand, wasn't taking a more mature approach compared to Yuuta. In fact, she was acting a lot more dramatically. "This is heartbreaking!"

Well, your noise is ear drum bursting.

After listening to their immature tantrums, Kusuo pushed the both of them off his bed, purposely adding more power when it came to (Y/N), proceeding to fix his now messed up sheets – leaving Yuuta and the (h/c) haired girl sulking on the floor.

Still bitter on what Kusuo had done, (Y/N) thought it would be a great revenge for her to mess with the pink haired male while he was still busy fixing his bed. Diving to the bed just before Kusuo was able to finish his task, the girl sent the psychic a teasing grin as she rolled around, wrinkling the sheets and pushing the pillows to the ground.