•rendezvous•

°Rendezvous°

-a meeting at an agreed time and place, typically between two people.

-a place, typically a bar or restaurant, that is used as a popular meeting place.

It is proper manners to show up at least five minutes early from the promised time in a supposed designated area you're supposed to meet with a certain person. However, it doesn't mean a proper etiquette should be considered as a law of some sort – unless it involves the deed of not killing a person, which is in fact, a law in every single country now. If homicide and murder is legal in your country, don't expect me to visit your nation – I still have the duty to finish this story.

In any case, considering that you won't be thrown in jail for showing up late on a promised date, expect that you would have at least a friend or two who shows up an hour late from the promised time. Believe me when I say that you narrator here is a victim of the sort – hell, I was stood up one time. Well, what happened, happened and let us leave the fact that I have given a black eye as a surprise present for no particular occasion the following day.

In short, the moral of this lesson is to plant a bomb in your date's house which is set to go off at the your promised time. Harsh, but refer to a stink bomb in that certain advice.

Let us just say that Kusuo regretted not planting a stink bomb in his supposed date's apartment beforehand. Surely, he should have known better. He fell in love with an idiot after all – his idiot nonetheless.

Eye twitching, the pink-haired boy loomed over the dozing form of a certain (h/c)-haired teen, the latter drooling whilst sprawled comfortably in bed as her snores echoed through the thin walls of the studio-like apartment. Beautiful, no wonder the ultimate being of his world fell for her. Releasing a heavy sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose, Kusuo was now questioning his own feelings.

Well, it's no use to use logic on human emotions anyways.

Without any second thought, the strawberry-haired psychic clenched his digits on the messy sheets of (Y/N)'s bed, forcibly pulling it down along with her sleeping form. With a loud 'thud', the (h/c)-haired girl's body landed on the cold hard floor. Due to the hard impact, Frediric had jumped from his position, clucking loudly as it flew right on top of Kusuo's shoulders.

With the rough action successfully waking her from her deep slumber, she lets out a pained groan, sitting up. The young psychic gazes silently at her half-asleep form, sluggishly rubbing her lower back whilst Kusuo, on the other hand, allows the chocolate-feathered rooster back on the ground but insists perched up on his shoulders, flapping its wings back to settle on the original Fredric's left shoulder.

"Who the frick dares to wake me up?! I was in the middle of offering Kusuo's body to the aliens in exchange for superpowers!" (Y/N) complains loudly, searching for the perpetrator from inside her quarters. Not long, her (e/c)-coloured hues had landed on Kusuo's pale form, arms crossed as her beloved rooster stares down at her from the male's shoulders.

As much as the newly-awoken female was tempted to snap a picture to commemorate the event of both Fredrics acting all chummy together, (Y/N) notices the casual clothes Kusuo was currently dressed in, seemingly prepared for a day out. And, at the sight of the strawberry-haired teen's scowling visage along with the displeased leer shot towards her, she knew he knew the she knew that she had better things to worry about.