Prolouge

The school bell runged, indicating that school is already done. Childrens are excited to meet their parent's at the gate. Except for one child, she was just standing at the entrance waiting if someone will fetch her too.

" Mirai-chan, where's your parents?" A teacher asked while tapping the child's head. Mirai just smiled before facing her teacher.

" No I'm fine Sensei, I'll just walk alone if no one will fetch me."

The teacher didn't said anything but look at Mirai with pity. She always saw the child waiting for someone but no one will fetch her and Mirai ended up going home alone.

" No, I'll join you in waiting your mother okay? It's dangerous to go home alone."

Mirai can't say no to her teacher, so she just smiled and thanked the woman. They we're both sitting down, talking some random stuff. Mirai enjoyed her teacher's company more than anyone else in the school. She was a kind woman, she never judged Mirai like her classmates.

Because she can see a cursed spirit, her classmate avoided her. Even her own friends don't want to talk or even join her. She was an outcast, but her teacher didn't make her feel that way. She scolds someone who will bully her, Mirai wished that if she enters highschool, her teacher will be there. But that's impossible, everything is not permanent.

" Mirai!"

They we're both disturbed when someone called her name. Mirai's eyes gleamed when she saw her running towards her. She was wearing her battle attire, indicating that she rushed towards the school. Even some of the sorcerers are waiting for her mother.

" Mom!" Mirai rushed to her mother and tightly hugged her with a smile. Her mother then kneeled down and cupped her face.

" I'm sorry, Mom is late." She apologized making Mirai shooked her head.

" No Mom, Sensei accompanied me."

Mirai turned her back to face her teacher before smiling. Her teacher approached them while tapping Mirai's head.

" Thank you for taking care of my daughter, Amada-sensei."

" No, it's okay Hana-san. A teacher's duty is to take care of her student like parents do." She replied making Hana smiled and faced Mirai.

" Let's go home, you're grandpa is waiting."

Mirai nod her head as her mother grabbed her hand. Mirai didn't forget to thanked her teacher before leaving. One of sorcerer then opened the car's door and they both entered inside. She looked at her mother with a smile, she was really happy that her mother fetched her for the second time. Hana then faced her daughter who is smiling, she giggled and gently pinched Mirai's cheek.

" Why is my daughter smiling?" She asked, Mirai giggled and shook her head.

" Because Mom fetched me again!" She cheerfully replied, Hana smiled before cupping her head.

" Still, I'm sorry for not fetching you everyday. Mom is really busy, lots of problems are coming and I need to fix it all."

Mirai just smiled, she undertands her mother, on why she is always busy. Her mother is the Head Master of the Hinami-clan, so it's normal for her to be busy. Even if her grandfather is helping her mother, it's still not enough to make Hana rest.

" I understand mother, seeing you handle everything softly makes me wants to become like you also."

Hana's smile disappeared, before hugging her daughter.