Chapter 33

Mirai's POV

Three years had already passed when Suguro left, and he became an enemy in the face of the Jujutsu world. Shoko, Satoru, and I already graduated as a sorcerer and we are busy with our mission or work. Shoko had her place where she can experiment with a cursed spirit or heal an injured sorcerer. While Satoru, being the strongest sorcerer had lots of missions to do, so the three of us can hardly find the time to go outside and talk.

I was also busy taking missions and finding Kenjaku's whereabouts. Shoko and Satoru were asking me to stop even my Grandfather. Kenjaku is a dangerous enemy to face, that is why I tried my best to find him but failed. So I decided to give up and focus on taking missions and exorcising cursed spirits.

Kuro and Shiro also helped me with my training and I can finally use the Domain Expansion Heaven's Tears. I sometimes use it if my enemy is too strong to handle, the two sacred wolves even let me handle some enemies alone. They said it will be my training for me to handle things alone.

" Mirai, do we still have missions to finish?" I heard Kuro spoke making me face him, he was sitting on the patio while staring at the garden in front of us.

" Yes, I think it's our last mission this week," I replied making him hum in response before laying down.

" Also, your principal assigned that white-haired brat to be our partner. He knows that we can handle it, without him." Shiro said while reading some books on the couch, I sighed, they already got used to how to live in this modern period.

" I know the two of you are strong but we also need a partner, and it's been a while since I partnered up with Satoru," I replied with a smile, and to be honest I missed him.

" Just say you want to see him," Shiro said making me just roll my eyes. I then stand up to find some books for entertainment while waiting for Satoru. I already read some of them but being a lazy reader, I don't always finish one book. As I grab one book we heard a knock together with a voice.

" Mirai-nee, Gojo-san is nowhere." I heard Kimi spoke making me smile and approach the door before opening it. She was holding a tray with a smile plastered on her lips. She already changed and now she's working with Saki-san together with Chika. Both of them work as my secretary or attendant if I can't join a meeting.

" It's rare for him to come earlier," I said while giggling and Kimi chuckled.

" Well, he should be early to see you," Kimi replied with a teasing voice making me just shake my head. I don't know but my nervous and flustered self suddenly change into a calm one. It's not that I don't feel anything towards Satoru, but maybe I'm already used to it.

" Stop teasing Kimi, right I should meet him now," I said and signaled the two sacred wolf to follow me. I already know where he is, the same spot where we always hang out together. I can already tell that I'm so excited and happy to meet him, even my heart is beating fastly. When I'm near, I breathed out before walking slowly.

There he was, sitting on the patio, staring at the flower blooming in the garden's field. Satoru noticed me making him tilt his head to face me, his hair was raised because he was using a bandage to cover his eyes. Since Suguro left us, he didn't use shades to cover his eyes, instead, he use a bandage to cover it. I'm a bit sad because I don't have the chance to see his beautiful eyes every day.

" What are you thinking?" He asked with his voice that make my heart thump and his smirk that made him more handsome. I smiled and approached him, staring at his face, and damn he is too tall.

" Nothing, also you don't need to come all the way here just to fetch me," I said, he didn't say anything but wrapped his arms around me, like he always does.