Chapter 17

Mirai's POV

The three of us were standing in one of the house's rooftop, waiting for the enemy to attack. Satoru easily sense the enemy, and now I was protecting Riko, my eyes widened when I saw lots of clones around us. I then summoned my holy blade while standing in front of Riko, Satoru was also dealing the real one. One of the clones dashed towards us, without hesitation I appeared in front of the clone before swinging my sword. I then turned around sensing another aura, then killed it.

" Kuro, Shiro. Protect Riko for me." I said, and the two appeared, startling Riko, the clones are trying to grab my attention away from Riko and take that chance to get her. Another one appeared, making me throw the holy blade towards it with full force, and it stabbed his chest. I appeared in front of him before pulling my sword and cut another one. Before I defeat another one, they suddenly vanished making me face Satoru, and he already defeated the main enemy, I then sighed before approaching them.

" Calling us so suddenly just to protect a mere human." Kuro said while coldly staring at me, I just smiled at him before tapping his shoulder.

" Come on, Kuro, she's a friend. Also, thank you to the both of you for protecting her." I said, Kuro just clicked his tounge before facing Satoru.

" Mirai, you still lack speed while fighting, also don't use to-"

" Hai hai, tell it after we're done." I cut Shiro who wants to scold and correct my way of fighting. They always observe how I fight and then point my mistakes. Shiro always do that even if we're in the middle of the fight, and I'm kind of not used to it. I then sighed before facing Satoru who had a smirk on his face. I raised my eyebrows before smiling at him then faced Riko who is staring at the two wolves in front of her.

" What are you staring at, human?" Kuro asked with a bit of irritated voice, while Shiro avoided his gaze and just stared at the enemy.

" N-nothing, it's just I'm amazed that you had ears in your head, are you not cos playing?" Riko asked while trying to touch Kuro's hair, but he backed away with a glare in his eyes.

" Don't touch me, and what do you mean?"

" Riko, they're wolves and also my shikigami. My family had them for a hundred of years, and only the choose one can become their master." I explain to Riko making her just nod her head, her phone then vibrated making her grabbed her phone and was shocked. She then told us that Kuroi was kidnapped, I never expected this to happen. Also, Suguro was with her? It's rare for him to let a person got kidnapped without him noticing.

" Hey Satoru, they really don't want to let Riko escape, what's the plan now?" I asked, he then faced me before smirking and then tapped my head.

" Let's meet Suguro first, but I have a favor to ask for you to do first Mirai." Satoru said, I was a bit shocked, it was rare for him to ask a favor to me.

" Sure, what is it?"

" Can you meet the first years? If I'll go, no one can protect Amanai, also I can't let you handle this, it's a bit dangerous." My heart started beating fast when he said the last part, but also didn't hesitate to punch his abdomen, making him grunt in pain.

" I'll meet the first years, also I'm not that weak Bakaturo, I got involved already. I'll call you if I already meet the first years." I said before facing the two wolves, signaling them to return, and they did. I then faced Riko who is worriedly staring at her phone, making me tapped her head to face me. " Hey, don't worry, we will save her, trust that idiot, okay?"

" Hey! That's mean!" I just clicked my toung out towards Satoru before jumping down and start walking going towards Jujutsu tech., I wonder what Satoru is planning to do? Asking the first years for help? That means the kidnappers are stronger to handle, I hope the star religious clan didn't hire someone who is hard to handle.