Chapter 59

WARNING: This story consists of sexual content and is not suited for 18 and below. But if you're comfortable reading and just go on and if not please skip the sexual part. Thank you.

Third Person's POV

" Ahh" A moan escaped from Mirai's mouth as Satoru gently entered her womanhood, the man is now done with his foreplay and can't take it any longer. He grunted as his manhood fully entered making Mirai arch her back and tightly grasp Satoru's bicep.

" We've been doing it for a while but it seems you can't adjust to my size," Satoru said while chuckling making Mirai pant and glare at her boyfriend.

" When will you stop teasing me?" Mirai asked making the man laugh and started moving while kissing her neck to distract her girlfriend.

" I will not stop, since my girlfriend is cute," Satoru replied in between grunts, the girl didn't answer since only moans came out from her mouth, the man smiled with a satisfied look on his face, he can tell that Mirai was in pleasure and same to him also. He can't stop the urge of making love because he missed her damn too much.

Mirai on the other hand clung to Satoru, feeling the pleasure her boyfriend is giving her. Like Satoru said they've been doing it sometimes but she still can't adjust since he is big. Satoru then stopped before kissing Mirai and pulled away, she was a bit disappointed but hides it, yet Satoru managed to read her reaction making her smirk. Satoru then pushed his member but this time roughly making Mirai moaned loudly.

" S-saturo, ahhh not so r-rough ahhh." Mirai managed to speak in between her moans but the man didn't listen and fastened his pace. The pleasure was again immeasurable and they both can't stop. Moans, pants, and bed shaking can be heard in the room, as Satoru smirk while watching her lover under him.

He was mesmerized by how beautiful she is, even her moans are like a piece of music playing in his ears and it turned him on again. Watching his lover enjoying the pleasure made him don't want to stop. So he pulled away and change their position, now Satoru was facing Mirai's back.

" W-wait, Satoru-ahhh!" Then again, Satoru roughly entered and moved without waiting for Mirai to stop and it made her a moaning mess.

" Damn, Mirai you're making me crazy," Satoru grunted and keep on moving fastly as he kissed Mirai's back.

" You're so mean ahhh, ahhh." Mirai said trying her best to speak but moans are escaping from her mouth. Satoru just laugh and keep on moving to make the girl moan loudly when she felt her sensitive spot touched, Satoru smirked again since the pitch of her tone changed. The man keeps on hitting it and Mirai can feel a knot in her stomach.

" S-saturo, ahhh, I'm coming ahhh."

Satoru then fastens his pace, faster than before and it made her crazy, with one last thrust Mirai came but the man was far from releasing so he keep on thrusting.

" Ahhh, just come already ahhh, ahh." Mirai complained while Satoru laugh.

" I'm near." He grunted before changing their position to normal and raised Mirai's leg before pushing his member deeper than before.

" Ahhhh!" Moans and his grunt escaped their mouth before Satoru continued moving, after a few more times of thrusting Mirai came again and Saturo also did the same.

" Meany," Mirai mumbled while panting making Satoru laugh and kissed the girl.

" We're not over yet, I want more," Saturo whispered.

" W-what!?"

******

Mirai's POV

I heard Yoru's bark making me squint my eyes before opening them, and a smile formed on my lips when I saw a handsome face in front of me. I then gently cupped his face, I missed this goofy boyfriend of mine. Yoru suddenly whine making me slowly turned around to face him and he was wagging his tail.

" Sorry for waking up late, are you hungry?" I asked making him bark again like he understood what I said. Before I sat up, one hand tied me down making me sigh and roll my eyes.

" Satoru, please release me," I said while facing him and he is awake, his deep ocean-blue eyes were staring at me with a smile formed on his lips.

" Good morning, Mirai." He greeted making me smile and greeted me back. " I'll feed him since you can't walk." He continued making me blush before flicking his head.

" I can still walk, blame that energy of yours. You're a monster when it comes to bed." I said while shaking my head making him laugh before hugging me.

" I'm only acting like this when it comes to you, Mirai," Satoru said making me just blush and didn't say anything but hugged him back. Then I remembered something, so without hesitating, I pulled away and sat up only to feel pain in my lower body. " What's wrong?"

" Satoru, what time is it?"

" 8:30 in the morning, why?" My eyes widened and faced him, it seems like he forgot something important.

" Isn't the exchange event will start today?" I asked making Satoru sit up and pushed me down to bed before kissing my lips for a short time.

" Mirai, my so worried girlfriend. It seems you were not informed?" He replied.

" On what?"

" The exchange event will start tomorrow since I will do something important this afternoon. It's not fun if I will not cheer my student." Satoru explained making me just blink my eyes and faced him blankly.

" So that's why you can't stop last night, because you knew that I don't have a mission," I said making him laugh.

" Mirai, you're so cute," Satoru replied before cuddling me again. " That's not the reason why I did that, that's the proof that I love my girlfriend so much to the point that I will do anything for you." Satoru continued with a sincere voice before cupping my face, leaning his forehead on mine.

" Did you eat something bad, Satoru," I mumbled making him blink his eyes before laughing.

" I already had a taste of you." What he said made me blush so hard that I have to pull the blanket and covered my face.

" Bakaturo, just feed Yuroh already." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear, I heard him whine before trying to pull the blanket but I tightly clenched it. " Leave me alone for a while."

" Haha, fine I'll cook our breakfast," Satoru said making me peek as he took that opportunity to kiss my forehead and grin. He then stand up before putting his shirt on and went downstairs. I sighed while touching my face, it's still hot, geez that idiot boyfriend, loves teasing me.

****

" Mirai, what do you want to watch?" Satoru asked while grabbing two DVDs in his hand before showing them to me. I hum in response before carefully observing the two movies. I then smiled and pointed to one DVD in his left hand.

" Hmm, watching a comedy romance is also fun, since Mirai is here, I'm not going to be bored," Satoru said while plugging the DVD in.

" Did you eat something bad, Satoru? You've been talking nothing but sweet words." I said making him chuckle before pulling me to cuddle.

" I'm always like this and since Yaga-sensei asked me to meet him, I'm afraid that I'll return tomorrow." He explained making me hum before focusing my eyes on the TV.

" How about the kids, Satoru?"

" Please take care of them for me, I also need to fetch Yuuji," Satoru replied as he played with my hair.

" I see, I bet Megumi and Nobara will be happy to see him." I chuckled, imagining their reaction if Yuuji showed himself.

" They might cry."

" Haha, I don't think so. Geez, let's just watch the movie, Bakaturo." I said making him chuckle as he pulled me closer to him and leaned his chin on my head. I smiled before grabbing his hand and intertwining it with mine, feeling the warmth he is giving as we enjoy the presence of each other.

****

Sorry for the very very late update! I hope you enjoy this chapter, especially the hot part lol.

Anyways, thank you for waiting and for being patient with me! Love you guys.