Chapter 58

Mirai's POV

I arrived at Satoru's house with many bags in my hands, it seems I bought lots of necessities in this house, especially food. I sighed when I saw the mess in the living room so I tied my hair into a bun and started cleaning. Satoru might be shocked if he saw this mess once he arrived and he might tease me. After minutes of cleaning, I proceeded to fix the food in the fridge, good thing I remember that we were out of stock.

" Hmm, that's perfect," I said before closing the fridge, it's time to watch the TV. It's been a while since I got free time to leisurely enjoy after finishing a mission. Usually, if I got home late at night or not I'll go back to the Hinami household to do some report or meet the officials.

Before I opened the TV, the doorbell runged and my eyes gleam with happiness. Did Satoru finish his mission? I hurriedly approach the door before opening it but I got a little bit disappointed when I saw Yukino and Kimi standing in front with Yoru wagging its tail.

" Please don't show your disappointed face Mirai-nee," Kimi said with a blank face making me laugh awkwardly.

" No, I'm not."

" Don't lie nee-chan. It's written on your face, it seems that nii-san didn't finish his mission yet." Yukino said while giggling making me sigh, did I make it very obvious? This is so embarrassing, especially the happy face I made in front of them.

" Just enter inside and don't tease me," I said before facing Yoru and hugging the dog while playing with his fur. " I miss you so much Yoshi, sorry for not playing with you. I got busy after all."

Yoru, the dog that Kuro adopted years ago, he's still strong and alive and I'm happy that this dog was adopted by us. Since I'm always busy Kimi was the one who took care of him but I also play with him every time I stay at the Hinami household. Yoshi even sleeps with me and I like it because he is warm and fluffy.

" So why did you take Yoru here?" I asked as the three of us entered inside.

" Yoru needs to see his owner and since all of us will be busy next week, so I think he should play with you for a while," Kimi replied making me hum in response.

" Is there something wrong in our household for us to be busy?" I asked making the two girls sigh.

" It's your occasion for becoming the next headmaster," Yukino replied making me face them and sighed.

" Right, I forgot about that. Then, Yoru will stay here until tomorrow." I said and smiled at Yoru. " So how's the training, Yukino?"

" I'm doing fine nee-chan, don't worry. Everyone is good to me." She replied with a smile, I didn't say anything but tapped her head. I'm happy to see that she's happy with her life right now, and it seems Kimi and Chika are training her well.

" We will not stay here for a long time, Mirai-nee. I still have a mission and Yukino will meet Saki-san." Kimi said.

" You should have said it earlier for me to prepare tea," I replied while walking towards the kitchen but Yukino stopped me.

" There is no need, nee-chan. We just came here to visit you." I just sighed and smiled before tapping their head. Kimi is already grown up and she's beautiful like her sister.

" I'm not a kid anymore for you to tap my head," Kimi said with a tint of blush on her cheeks making me giggle and ruffles her hair.

" Don't mess it."

" Sorry, I still see you as a little Kimi before who likes to be patted on her head."

" Oh please stop, we're going then," Kimi said as she pulled Yukino who also bid goodbye, I waved my hands and smiled at them. It's fun to tease Kimi since her reactions are cute, and it's been a while since I saw her get flustered. I heard Yuro bark making me smile at him while petting his head.