Chapter 2

Mirai's POV

I was silently writing notes in my notebook while listening to our teacher. But I stopped when I remember that sorcerer who approached me, Gojo Satoru, from the Gojo clan. Top one of all the clans in Jujutsu world.

After meeting him, I can't help but to be bothered. He keeps on waiting for me after school and also keep on convincing me to join them. Starting that day, my decisions in life is now a mess, I don't know what to do. I can't even ask Akane to help me because she doesn't know about Jujutsu sorcerers and even cursed spirits.

" That's all for today, tomorrow you need to prepare for a quiz." Our teacher said making all of my classmate complained, I just sighed before closing my note and leaned my head towards the table.

" Are you really sure you're happy?"

I don't even know if I'm happy with my own life, I don't even know what's my dream or goal in my life. After my mom's death everything was broken, I don't know what is right or wrong anymore. Even if I want to return to the Hinami household and also join the sorcerers, I'm afraid. I'm afraid to use my cursed energy, maybe this is my punishment for my sin.

".....rai....Mirai, oi!"

I raised my head and saw Akane sitting in front of me, I was thinking too much that I didn't noticed her.

" Are you okay?" She asked making me giggled and nod my head.

" Yes I'm fine, I'm thinking something." She just hummed in response before placing down a bento in front of us making me blink my eyes.

" Akane, you really brought a bento?" I asked, she smiled and nod her head before opening it. My eyes widened when I saw her food, it was delicious, and you can tell that it's food from a rich family.

" Well, I feel bad if I'll always order food from the canteen while you ate your bento. I also want to try bringing my own bento." She said making me giggled, I'm happy I had a friend like her.

" How about you Mirai, where's yours?" She asked, I didn't said anything but forced a smile, Akira get my bento because I didn't make her one. I forgot to prepare her bento because I'm rushing

" I'm still full Akane, you can eat first." I lied while trying to avoid her sharp gaze, she then grabbed something in her bag before putting it down, and it was another bento.

" Mirai, I can tell you're lying. Akira get yours right? That girl really annoys me. Here it's yours."

" Ah no! I'm real-" I was cut off when she pinched my cheek making me whine in pain. I started rubbing it while wiping my tears, her pinch is really painful.

" You should eat, I made this one for you! Don't dare reject it!"

" Hai!" I hurriedly grabbed the bento and opened it, I smiled when I saw it's the same with her. We both smiled at each other before started eating our food. While eating, I felt an immense evil aura making me widened my eyes and hurriedly turned my face towards the window. There, I saw a cursed spirit in front of me, staring right through us.

Judging from its aura, it's a grade 3 class cursed spirit, but how did it appear in here? This school don't have a cursed object to lure a cursed spirit. I focused on its eyes, and it was staring at Akane, don't tell me. I hurriedly stand up while still staring at the cursed spirit. The cursed spirit seems targeting Akane, what should I do?

I can't just go out and exorcise that thing, I can't also let it target Akane or even let her go home alone or else it will follow Akane. The cursed spirit's eyes then look at me making me just coldly stared at it. But his aura made me tremble a bit, how can a cursed spirit had this kind of aura. Still, I can't blame it, if the cursed spirit was exposed to lots of people who suffer in despair then the cursed spirit around them will become stronger.