Chapter 3

Mirai's POV

I told Gojo to wait for one day, after that I'll enroll to his school where Jujutsu sorcerer students are learning. He agreed and didn't bother me, I also spent my time with Akane, I even asked her if she wants me to stay in her place for one night, and she happily agreed. Now, I hurriedly went back home to pack my things.

Akari and Aunt Yoko is busy in the living room, watching TV. I just ignored them and went straight towards my room. I slowly closed it to avoid making sounds, after that I put my bag down before approaching my closet. I'll only pack few clothes and things that I needed the most. Before I packed my clothes, I pulled my phone and searched Saki's contact number. But before I called her, I stopped.

It's too sudden for me to tell her that I'm going back and accept my fate. I know she will anounce it, grandfather and all the Hinami will be happy. But, I can't go home yet, not for tomorrow. I then sighed before grabbing a bag and started packing, after that I approached my study table and opened its small closet to get a picture of me and mother.

I can't help but to smile, I carefully placed it to my bag before looking around again. I already packed the things I needed, I'll just leave the rest. After all Akira always steal it and don't want to return some of my clothes she stole. Before I grabbed my bag and leave, the door was roughly opened.

" You're here and didn't even cook dinner??" I secretly sighed, Aunt Yoko is now here. But I guess, it's time to face them, I slowly turned my back to face her. " What's the meaning of this??"

" Aunt Yoko, I'm leaving." I seriously replied making her just laughed at me before pulling my hair making me wince in pain.

" So you have the guts to leave the house? How dare you talk back to me?" I rolled my eyes before tightly grabbing Aunt's wrist and forcedly pushed her. She was shocked at my sudden action, I then hurriedly grabbed my things and went downstairs and saw Akira with cold look.

" So you're leaving?"

I didn't said anything and walked past through her, I then heard my aunt yelling at me. Before I opened the door, I was pulled away and Aunt slapped me. I winced at the pain and smiled before facing her. She was glaring at me, while Akira was just watching us silently.

" Is that how you treat the family who took care of me?" She said making me chuckle before shooking my head.

" Took care of me? You didn't take care of me Aunt Yoko. After knowing that I don't had my father's money, you keep on abusing me. So don't act like you're my guardian." I said, she didn't said anything so I hurriedly went out. After closing the door, I sighed before walking slowly.

I can still feel the sting of her slap, but I feel happy that finally, I left the house. I then grabbed my phone and called Akane. She cheerfully answered my call and told me that she will wait. I giggled before ending the call, but I feel sad that this is my last night with Akane. I still didn't tell her yet, I'm trying to find the time for me to tell her.

" Ouch." I still can feel the sting on my cheek, that woman is really strong when it comes to slapping and pulling my hair. It feels like all of my hair was removed because of her hand. Forget about that, I should start thingking about returning back to my clan. I finally told Saki-san about it, she was happy and want to announced it to my grandfather. But I stopped her and told her I'll do it instead of her.

The problem is how can I tell Akane about me leaving the school and not going to return back.

*****
I'm right here, standing at the big gate infront of me. Akane's mansion really amazed me even if she keep on inviting me in their house. The gate opened and Akane was walking towards me with a smile. I smiled back and waved my hand, before I entered I was shocked when one of her servant suddenly grabbed my things and walked inside.