Chapter 69

Mirai's POV
I was sitting at my office writing, scribbling the things that happened on my dream. I still remembered everything until today, I need to sort everything for us to be prepared, no for me to be prepared. I need to stop everyone from getting killed, Satoru is not present in my dreams and I feel bad about it. The problem is I don't know when will Kenjaku start his attack. Lots of things will happen and also betrayals will surely happen.

Satoru is right, we should be wary when it comes to the higher ups. They will do everything to remove the Gojo clan and also my clan. I already knew who will kill my grandfather and also Yaga-sensei. Same as Mai and Nanamin, I really need to gather the people I trust for them to be prepared. I crumpled the paper and rest my head on the table, to be honest I don't know what to do. I can't even protect everyone, and also I'm protecting our unborn child.

Satoru's students are strong but I don't want them to be heartbroken, especially Yuji. That lifeless eyes of him should be avoided, the best solution is to not let them join the battle. But knowing them, they will surely join the battle. I sighed before leaning my head on the table, what should I do?

Then, a bulb sparked on my head, I almost forgot someone. Getting him on our side will be a huge advantage. There is also Yuta, Akihito and Makoto. There is also Hoshi. I smiled and raised my head, having them really helped me a lot in planning my strategy. I feel sorry for Satoru but I don't want to involved him, especially the students. Should I prepare the people in my mind?

I then stand up and went out my office, Satoru is busy with his mission, also the students started their trainings. Akihito and Makoto should be in the training ground, since I moved the exchanging ceremony for tomorrow, it's just a simple cermony so it will not take long. I then walked towards the training ground and I saw Akihito and Makoto sitting down.

" It seems you're done with your training? Are you sure you're preparing for tomorrow?" I asked earning their attention, the two of them stand up before sighing.

" We've alreadt trained hard Mirai-sama and whose fault that we've never stopped training." Akihito said making me just smiled.

" It seems you don't want it at all." I joked making him just scoffed and grabbed the sword before giving it to me.

" Train us then." He said making me laugh and shook my head, I was told to rest by my doctor for a week.

" Should I call yout brothers?" I asked making him glared at me and returned the sword.

" Mirai-sama, why did you come visit us here? Do you have nothing to do?" Makoto asked making me gently hit their head.

" Am I not allowed to see my two students?"

" But you're busy hanging around your office." Makoto said.

" Hey! I'm not hanging around. Geez, why did I train such a rude students."

" We're not being rude, Mirai-sama" Akihito said while looking away, it seems my student loves me so much. I just sighed and tapped their shoulders.

" After the ceremony, I have a dangerous job to give you. Will you do it?" I asked making them looked at each other and smirked.

" You always give us dangerous work. When did we even disagree?" Their response made me smile, I still need some few people in my side whom I can trust in this mission.

*****
After discussing with my two students I then decided to go home, since I feel tired again. I entered and sighed, Satoru's home feel empty. We're both busy with our own works, I didn't even had the time to tell him about our baby. I gently laid down while rubbing my belly.

" You're father is so busy, little one." I said, now that I'm carrying a baby I must protect this child since it'll ge dangerous. I don't know when will Kenjaku attack, so I need to be prepared. I also need to protect the person who will fight besides me.

" Kuro, Shiro." I called out my two shikigami as they appeared in front of me. I have them so I'm not afraid, I just need to be careful.

" So, why did you call us?" Kuro asked while sitting at the couch in front of me.

" Is it possible for me to put a barrier as a protection? A strong one." I seriously said making them looked at each other.

" Is it for the unborn child?" Shiro asked making me nod my head.

" It's possible, but it will affect the days of growing. Though it's not dangerous." Shiro replied making me smile in relief.

" Are you sure about this, Mirai?" Kuro asked making me giggle.

" Why? Are you worried about me?" I teased making him scoff.

" I'm being serious here."

" It's a big burden for me now that I'm pregnant, but this child is still growing so I can still fight. I just need to protect him. I also need to prevent deaths, especially to my comdrades whom I treat as my family." I said without stopping, they didn't say anything. " I want a peace and happiness sorround my child's future. Am I being greedy?"

" You're not being greed, you're just too kind." Shiro said making me laugh.

" Am I?"

" Well protective barrier is possible, but you need to learn every technique associated with that technique. Learning that technique will give you lots of advantage while fighting." Kuro explained.

" So you knew another technique and not even dare to teach me?" I said while squinting my eyes. I can't believe them hiding it all this time.

" If you learned about it, all clan will be messed up knowing about it. That Gojo brat being the strongest sorcerer, and if you ever learned that technique then you and him will be on the same level. You hate that right?"

Kuro was right, I don't want to become the strongest sorcerer like Satoru. I don't have the ability to reach his level, in fact everyone see me as the second strongest sorcerer below him and I'm greatful for that, since I can protect someone with my cursed energy I'm satisfied with it. Satoru even bragged about me for being the strongest sorcerer who reached his level but in the end I stopped him.

" Yes, I don't want that. But for today I don't have ant choice." I said making them smirked.

" Then let's start training by tomorrow." Kuro said while standing up, I just smiled. It's been a while since I trained to create new technique, but I also want to experiment some useful techniques. I then touched my belly again.

" Mommy will train, I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable." I said before looking at the clock and I smiled. " Should I cook dinner for your father?"

" I want omelet."

" Me too."

I laughed when my two shikigami requested their favorite dish.

" Yes, yes I'll prepare it. Just wait and be patient."

******
Yeyy! Finally one chapter is done. Sorry if it took me long to update TvT. It's hard for me to think for new plot and I was also busy with my vacation, lol.

But I hope you will enjoy this new chapter, thank you for being patient and I hope you will do that in the upcoming chapter. I'm so grateful for you my lovely reader for staying and waiting patiently.

Love you guyss muah~ 💋