Chapter 9

Mirai's POV

I was staring at the clear blue sky, laying down in the cold floor. I slowly raised my arm, staring at the sword I'm holding. I never thought I'll summon the holy blade again, but I guess, I don't have a choice either. Summoning it helped me exorcised the cursed spirit, but it also needs a full amount of cursed energy, and now I can't move my body. I still have cursed energy left, but my body can't keep up anymore.

I sighed before placing back the sword inside my body, I should wait for someone who can help me in this situation. I slowly closed my eyes, but opened it again. I can't still believe I exorcised a special grade cursed spirit. The holy blade became stronger, is it because of my cursed energy? Or the two sacred wolves give some of their energy, but that's impossible they don't even want to help me. I then closed my eyes again, until I doze off.

" Mirai-sama~"

I sighed before coldly facing her.

" What do you want, Miyuki-san? I don't have the time to play." I said while pulling a wooden sword and started going towards the training room.

" Taki-sama is training you again? But you're doing that yesterday. You should rest." She replied while following me.

" If I'll rest, he will beat me again." I softly said, but loud enough for her to hear. She didn't say anything but grabbed my hand.

" Mirai-sama, please tell this to Hagazaki-sama. Taki-sama is just usi-"

" Grandfather has nothing to do with it. So please don't tell anyone about it." I said before pulling away my hand, but she fastly grabbed it.

" Mirai-sama, one day I'll save you from Taki-sama. So please wait." Miyuki said while smiling, I didn't say anything but give a small smile.

" Do whatever you want."

" I will, after all, Mirai-sama is my friend."

I slowly opened my eyes, and met a beautiful blue orbs in front of me. I just blink my eyes and stared at it for a while as Satoru gently raised me up, carrying me. He was using his signature smirk before facing in front and started walking. I don't have the energy to ask him on how did he find me, so I just leaned my head in his chest, slowly hearing his heartbeats and our position is so comfortable. I feel warm and protected, what is these feelings?

" Satoru! Mirai!" I heard Shoko's voice making me faced her with a smile. She had that worried and relief look in her face before hugging Satoru and I, well he's carrying me after all. " I was worried sick about you Mirai, after we got separated, and went outside, I hurriedly called Satoru and Suguro."

" I'm fine Shoko, though I receive too many wounds, and also I can't move my body." I explained, Shoko, who had the ability to heal a wounded person, started to heal some minor scratches.

" But I was amazed you defeated a special grade cursed. Yaga-sensei should ask a permission for you to move into a grade 1 rank sorcerer." Suguro said with a smile, and Shoko agreed, I just giggled and waved my hands at him.

" That was too sudden, I'm still far from that rank."

" You deserve it Mirai, every student who can exorcise a special grade cursed was ranked as grade 1 sorcerer. Right, Satoru?" Shoko said with a smile while still healing me, Satoru chuckled, making me face him. My eyes widened a little when he was gently staring at me with his blue eyes. For some reason, my heart started to beat fastly but not loud for him to hear it.

" Mirai, deserves it. And if the principal approves, our team will become stronger." He replied with a smirk. " You should start training seriously Mirai."  He continued making me just glared at him.