Chapter 68

Mirai's POV
Just as I planned, I kept it a secret that I was pregnant. It's better for Satoru to know it first before telling everyone about it. Now, I was doing some work at Satoru's house while waiting for him, since Saki told me to rest. I also ordered Akhito and Makoto to do my mission since they're not doing anything and just training. I put my trust on them cause they are strong and easily surpass me, I'm the one who trained them after all.

I stretched my hand, bored at reading so I stand up and went downstairs. I then open the fridge and humned, our stock is not enough for tomorrow. I think I should buy, who knows when will I be free again. I'm also craving some ice cream so I need to buy some. I then grabbed my wallet and phone, I don't need to change since my clothes are okay.

" We're going with you." Kuro suddenly appeared at the doorway before opening it, Shiro is already outside waiting for us. I was confused for a while and nod my head with a smile. It's also been a while since the three of us went outside to eat.

" Okay, I also need someone to help in with the groceries." I said before locking the door and the tree of us walked towards the neat convenient store. It's not that complete like the ones in the mall or market but they mostly had the ingredients I needed. I'm also lazy to visit the mall and market since it's crowded, it's saturday after all.

***
After buying all the groceries we decided to find a restaurant for us to eat. I stared at the two sacred wolves in front of me, they are the holding the heavy ones while I'm holding a light small plastic bag. I just smiled, it seems they are aware of my health since I'm pregnant and I'm thankful for that. It means my baby is safe and being protected by them.

" Mirai, I want to visit the restaurant where we ate last week." Kuro said making me smile and nod my head.

" Sure, I also want to eat some western food. I'm craving for them." I said as Kuro just nod his head and lead the way, while Shiro waited for me and let me walk first as he follows me. Geez, even if they act cool, they make it obvious that they are overprotective towards me. Luckily, the restaurant was near so we ordered some foods that we want to eat, especially the two wolves who had a big appetite and ordered lots of food.

I don't also feel bad in wasting my money since I've been saving the money I earned from my past missions and also their foods and well being is my responsibility. My shikigami is my precious friend, since they protected me everytime I'm in danger. Even right now, they've become more overprotective since I'm pregnant. I gently rubbed my belly, I can't wait to tell Satoru about our child.

*****
After organizing the groceries I decided to rest and stared at the clock. It's already seven pm, Satoru is not home. Maybe he extended his mission or the higher ups called him again. I sat down before stretching my hands, I didn't do any hard works today but I feel so tired, it seems my baby need to rest. I gently lied down while grabbing my phone and check for messages but I didn't received any. I sighed before closing my eyes, it's not bad to take a short nap, it seems the little one inside my tummy needs to sleep also.

*
It's dark, where am I? I was sleeping a while ago but I feel like I'm awake.

' Kenjaku needs to get stop, Aiko-sama. Now that the king of curses is in our side, we should use him.' I heard a voice behind me so I turned around. I saw a beautiful woman with a man in front of him. She smiled before turning her back and faced me. Can she see me?

' I can't use Sukuna, I don't want to betray him.' Her gentle voice said.

" Aiko-sama! Please don't be selfish. As the leader of our clan you should save us all."

The woman named Aiko then smiled warmly in front of me.

" This is just a fragment of the past, chosen one. In also a fragment of the future."