Chapter 70

Mirai's POV
Today is the exchanging ceremony, where the officials will be changed. I was a little bit nervous but since this is a big day I calmed myself. The leader should not act so nervous or else everyone will laugh at me. As usual, the servants are fixing my face, I'm wearing my battle attire and I feel so suffocated. But it's not heavy, I'm no used in wearing tue suit after all. My body feel light too, because of the training I've been doing this days.

" Mirai-sama, you're beautiful as ever." One servant said making me smile and thanked her. " I hope Yukino-sama is not nervous, she stayed up last night."

" I bet she is, I met her early in the morning and she's so nervous even if she hides it." I replied while laughing.

" You really knew her well, Mirai-sama."

" She's my sister after all." The servant smiled warmly then decided to bid her goodbye and left. I then rubbed my belly.
" Please watch your mom today, my baby."

I heard a knock and Saki-san entered, she was holding the holy blade and slowly gaved it to me. I smiled and thanked her before placing it to the belt of my suit. I then took a deep breath and started walked outside, since it was a big ceremony, the headmaster should walk at the center of his people. Saki-san then lead the way and I followed her.

" Kuro, Shiro, are you ready?" As the owner of the guardians of our clan, they should walk beside me with their wolf form. The two of them appeared and I smiled, I can see their majestic form. Well I'm used to it after all but I can't help but to be amazed everytime they are in their wolf form.

" Let's go."

****
It took hours for me to give all the positions towards the new leaders.  Since there are five groups so their are ten sorcerers who will changed the old leaders. It consist of one captain and vice captain, I changed the rule after all. After giving their right position, I stand up and slowly approached all the new leaders, since it's dinner time I also want to eat with them.

" Oh nee-san why are you here you should sit at your table." Yukino who spotted me whispered with nervous face.

" Don't worry, grandpa don't mind it at all." I whispered back.

" But he is glaring at you." She replied making me smiled and tapped her head.

" Hey, don't be nervous, let's celebrate since my sister became one of the leader." I said and grabbed some juice, cause I can't drink sake.

" You're the one who choosed me, you just don't want to work alone." She replied making me giggle and disagreed. " So why are you not drinking sake for the firstime? You kinda love to drink." I stopped from drinking and nearly chocked.

" W-well, I don't want to drink for today since I need to do a lot of works." I said while awkwardly laughing, she just stared at me as I gulped thinking that she might know that I'm hinding something.

" Nii-san stopped you, am I right?" She asked making me smiled and nod my head. I secretly sighed in relief before facing everyone. Now, that reliable leaders was choosen I can finally be at ease. The strongest group ' Akima Group' one of our strongest sorceres who fights special grade curses in battle fields. I choose Akira as the leader, Akihito's big brother. I have seen him training so hard everytime I checked the training grounds, he always trained with Akihito, and now the two brothers will lead Akima.

I should not also forget ' Nakita Group ', they're a bit different to the Akima but they had the same job. Exorcising special grade is also their job but they are focused more on barriers and veils, so the two group works together. And of course I choose the strong one, Roku, he is not just strong in fighting but also good in creating protective barriers and veils. His vice captain is of course his younget brother Makoto. Both Akira and Roku are close so it's good that I choosed the two of them to work together.

Next group is Kimi, I knew how capable she is like her sister, but she is also good at fighting so her position suit her the best.
'Fūin Group', it explains all by their group name. They're the ones who seals special grade sorcerers, even the cursed object that can be placed in every places to be protected. Her vice captain was one of her friends, Miyo and she's also amazing.

I should not forget Chika also, she had the potential so I choosed her. She will lead
' Akiro Group' they are the ones who protect the Hinami clan and even the surroundings. They specialized in barriers, fighting, protecting and even training new sorcerers. Chika's role is the most important role, her vice captain was her younger sister, Chio. This two sister are good at everything so I choosed them.

Lastly, Yukino's group, ' Tenshi Group' just like the tittle they specialized in healing. With Yukino's great energy in healing I choosed her. Not just healing but they we're trained to fight also, since they need to protect theirselves. Thanks to Shoko training Yukino she can finally heal using her cursed energy. I also choose a dependable vice captain for her so she will be fine.

" Mirai-sama, I didn't know you eat lots of food." Akihito said making me stopped from thinking, I didn't even realize that I ate too much, damn this craving of mine. Is my unborn child a glutton like Satoru?

" That's rude Akihito, Mirai-sama is our headmaster. You should respect her right now." Akira scold his brother making Akihito scoffed and apologized to me.

" I don't mind it at all Akira, since Akihito and Makoto are my students after all. They are just  comfortable with me." I replied.

" But they're stepping the line too much." Akira said while sighing.

" You teach him your bad manners huh, Akira. Tssk tssk, that's bad. Right Makoto." Roku said while shaking his head as Makoto agreed.

" Shut up Roku, you also had a bad manner."

" Why are you agreeing, Makoto. You're just the same as me." I just sighed when the four started arguing. They should be perfect with their good looks but they also had that kind of attitude. Younger brothers really look like their older brothers.

" Mirai-nee, just leave them alone. Let's just enjoy the food." Kimi said while focusing on her food, I smile. Should I also tease her.

" Why? Aren't you enjoying hearing Akira's voice." I cooed making Kimi blushed and looked at me with wide eyes.

" I-I'm not enjoying it okay!" She said making me laugh.

" What I just want to sail my ship. Just like Chika and Roku, Chiyo with Akihito and my precious sister Makoto to Yukino." I said while Miyo agreed and squeeled.

" Are you enjoying it Nee-san?" Yukino said while sulking with a blush on her face. I then realize that the boys stopped and continued eating silently. I can see their red ears making me chuckle and entertwined my hands.

" I told you my ship is sailing." I mumbled. I should enjoy this day with them since I don't know when will the war start, but this feels like a calm before a storm. The air keeps on getting heavier day by day and I can tell Kenjaku will start moving. I should move earlier than him and start gaining comdrades to fight with me.

' Let's see who will win, Kenjaku'

*****
Heyy hey heyyy!

The reason this chapter took me long to update is because I keep on thinking random name for the new characters. Even adding some new ships or I mean coupless  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – lol. And it's hard for me to think some random name, even the group's name are so random so it's kinda weird and funnt TvT.

Please I tried my best thinking some names, I nearly bump my head to the walls lol.

Anyways, I hope you will like this  chapterrr!! Please vote and comment, I will be reading them. ♡´・ᴗ・'♡!