Chapter 21

Third Person's POV

The fight is already over, Amanai Riko was already dead. Gojo Satoru who finally defeated Toji was carrying the lifeless body of the girl. The Star Religious members gathered around, happily clapping their hands at Riko's dead body. Satoru was only standing, not uttering a word, waiting for someone. His hands were tightly holding the girl's body while blankly staring at the big door in front of him. He can see Mirai's cursed energy, fading slowly like she was going to die.

The door then opened revealing Suguro entering the place. Confused at what he saw, his friend whom he thought was killed was standing in front of him, carrying Riko's lifeless form. Suguro looked around to find a certain girl in his team but she can't be found.

" Suguro, we need to take Mirai back." Satoru softly said still staring at the big door in front of them.

" You can't take that girl back." One man said gaining both of the boy's attention. " She will become our God, we will serve her and she will save us from evils."

" Mirai is not a God." Suguro coldly said, before he approached the man who spoke, the place suddenly vibrated, like an earthquake was attacking the place. The people inside started to panic, thinking they might anger one of the deity, the two young men were calm at the situation, just watching the members of the cult panicked.

The door started to crack slowly until it exploded, everyone froze on their spot waiting if someone or something will attack them. A soft footstep can be heard and a form can be seen, two tails swaying, pointed ears can be seen, as the dust started to disperse, familiar crimson eyes were staring at Satoru. The dust finally disperses and everyone was shocked to see Mirai, having a form similar to a wolf. The member of the cult hurriedly kneeled, with a smile plastered on their faces.

" Finally, another deity had been born. We've been waiting for your awakening, Mirai-sama." The leader of the cult said with a big smile and welcoming voice. Mirai then sighed before approaching Riko, she then raised her hands, touching the girl's body.

' You can't revive a dead person, Mirai. We can't do that.' Shiro suddenly spoke making Mirai's hand twitch as she smiled painfully.

" Your room had been prepared Mirai-sama."

" Stop this nonsense," Suguro said with an irritated voice, the man just ignored Suguro and focused on Mirai. But she ignored the man and was just staring at Satoru, she smiled at him before cupping his face. Mirai can tell that Satoru is feeling grieve right now, even if he is acting like a tough person, his eyes can't lie. Mirai's smile then vanished, she knew that they failed in protecting Riko, the only thing that she blames is her weakness, that's all.

Mirai then faced the cult members who had a smile on their faces, disgust, that's what she felt. But she calmed herself, non-sorcerers like them are the worst people she had ever seen, killing Master Tengen's new vessel is just for their sake and not for the other people around them. They're too selfish and greedy, a person that Mirai hates the most, she had never felt this boiling anger around her, not even once. She slowly took a step, approaching the leader of the Star religious cult and the man happily greeted Mirai

" Deity you say? Who will rule a human like you?" Mirai coldly said before using a force of gravity and push the man away, all of the people are shocked and some of them backed away. " First of all, I'm a human, not a God, so don't ever hire someone who will attack me or else I'll destroy all of you." Mirai continued before scoffing and turning her back to approach her team. Suguro can't believe what he saw, he was confused about everything. First, Satoru was revived, and now Mirai suddenly showed up with a form of a wolf and a change or behavior.