Chapter 64

Mirai's POV

Birds started to chirp and the dog in the neighborhood started to bark together with people talking making me slowly open my eyes and rub them. I felt something heavy around my body and it was Satoru's arm, I gently raised the blanket and realized that we were naked. I blushed, remembering what happened last night before tilting my head to look at Satoru's sleeping form. I gently pinched his cheeks to wake him up and he just groaned before pulling me closer to him.

" Satoru, you'll be late if you keep on sleeping." I said making him just mumble 'five more minutes'. I sighed and pinched his checks harder than before and he finally opens his eyes.

" That hurts, Mirai. I'm tired." He complained as he nuzzles his head on my shoulder, I just smiled and messed his hair.

" It's your fault. How dare you make love to someone that is recovering." I said and he chuckled.

" I can't help it." I rolled my eyes before pushing him while covering myself with a blanket and standing up and opening the curtains.

" You need to prepare yourself, today is the final exchange event. Your student will curse at you if you'll be late again." I said, he didn't say anything making me turn around to face him and he was smirking. " What?"

" Nothing, are you coming with me?" He asked making me nod my head. " Can you even walk properly?" Realizing what he said and his smirk, I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him making the idiot just laugh it off.

" Just go and wash yourself Bakaturo." I said making him stand up before carrying me.

" Let's wash together then."

*****

I stared at Satoru's back, he was talking to his student, he is handsome. He is wearing a casual long-sleeved gray blouse and his black trouser, even his sunglass is a perfect match. I always wonder if he was my boyfriend, I then heard Utahime's cheer making me smile. They decided to play baseball as a team battle, it was Satoru's idea and he ended up getting scolded because of that. But his idea is also helpful since the kids need to play too, like normal students.

" Mirai, what are you thingking?" Satoru who is done talking with his student finally approach me with Yuji, Panda, and Megumi.

" Nothing, just wondering where did you get the 'baseball' idea," I said making him smile before sitting beside me and grabbing my hand.

" It's proof that I'm smart," Satoru replied making me just roll my eyes while Yuuji and Megumi looked at us with disgusted faces.

" Please act normal, Sensei. It's scary." Yuuji replied and Megumi nod his head, I just laughed at their statement before focusing on the game. The kids are enjoying themselves, they didn't even realize the smile on their faces while playing.

I'm happy to see them enjoy this day since there will be a war again, and the kids will be back fighting again. I already told Yaga-sensei about the declaration of war and it seems he knew about it. Everyone is already preparing and some are already training, even my clan is preparing itself since the Hinami clan is already involved. The reason for the war is not yet clear but my instinct is telling me that their target is me and Yuuji. Not just that but they're also targeting Satoru.

I snapped out when Yuji's voice can be heard and all of Satoru's students are smiling, I smiled, and they won. I can see the big smile on their faces, it made me want to protect them. They're still kids yet they already tasted the bitterness in this world. Is it okay for them to participate in this war? Maki and the others who participated in the war last year nearly died, but thanks to Yuta they escaped death. I don't want them to experience that again.