Chapter 36

Mirai's POV
A sudden ring can be heard making me grunt before turning, I then feel someone bound his arms around me as he pulled me closer to him. It's so comfortable that I don't want to open my eyes, but my phone keeps on ringing making me whine. I then tried reaching my phone, but strong arms can't let me get it.

"Satoru, let me get my phone first." I said, he loosens his grip making me reach my phone and answered the call.

" Mirai-sama! Where are you?!"My eyes completely opened when I heard Saki's voice and stared at Satoru who was still asleep. I don't barely know what to respond, before I opened my mouth. Satoru snatched my phone and faced me with a smile.

"I'm sorry Saki-san she's here beside me, sleeping." My eyes widened and tried to speak, but he suddenly kissed me and my heart beats crazily. I heard Saki-san's shocked voice making me give up allow the idiot speak to her.

"W-why is she sleeping in your place, Satoru-sama?" It seems Saki was too shock, once I go back home, she requests explanation. I just sighed before facing Satoru again, and he was smirking so I raised my eyebrows, confused on why he had that expression.

"Well, she's seemed tired last night." Satoru replied that shocked Saki more, I hurriedly snatched the phone and end the call before glaring at him.

"Stop causing a misunderstanding!" I said with a blush on my face, and he just chuckled before pulling me into a hug as he leaned his chin on my head.
"Satoru, are you even listening?"

"I am, but let me stay like this for five minutes." He whispered making me just sighed and allow him do what he desires.

"You're too clingy." I said making him just hum and I smiled. He's been like this since we met, clingy as always. I heard a soft snore making me raised my head and he's sleeping, I giggled before cupping his face. It seems he is the one who's tired, well he is too busy on his mission so it's hard for him to find a free time to relax.

I gently got up to avoid waking him up, and it's still early in the morning so I have lots of time to prepare for breakfast. I checked Satoru for the last time before going downstairs, I then proceeded towards the kitchen as I open his fridge and I'm amazed its empty, only few eggs can be seen.

I sighed, is he properly eating? Well, he doesn't always come home and it because of his missions. But really, he should place foods in here, that idiot absolutely do whatever he likes. Well, I guess having eggs for breakfast is perfect too. But the eggs is too few for making an omelet, though fried rice with egg will do. Good thing, Satoru prepared rice yesterday, then I should start.

****
I smiled when the food started to turn good, five more minutes and it's done. A footstep can be heard coming towards my place making me smile when a strong yet gentle arms was wrapped around my waist. Satoru was awake and now leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I greeted making him hum as he greets back. "Now, go and sit, and breakfast is ready.

"No." Satoru replied making me just sighed and turned around for me to face him while cupping his face.

"Don't act like a young boy, Satoru and just sit." I said making him just chuckled before giving a kiss on my forehead making me blush. I'm still unused to him being affectionate, I just smiled and grabbing some plate and put foods on it before placing it on the table.

"I miss your food, Mirai." Satoru said with a smirk and started eating, I didn't say anything but just smiled and joined him.

" Right, before I forgot. Let's go out and buy something." I said making him stopped from eating to face me.

"Buy what?"

"Food for your fridge, Bakaturo. It's empty, you should buy some for you to eat in here. You're wealthy but can't even buy food."I said more likely scolding him, he then laughed making me glare at him." That's unfunny."

" Sorry, well, I don't always eat here because of my busy schedule. But now that you're here, I think food is really necessary."Satoru replied making me just hide my blushing face and continued eating while he chuckled." You need to get used to it, Mirai. You're my lover now."

Geez, he's making my heart beat crazy, he doesn't need to say that sweet words. But he's right, we are now in relationship and knowing Satoru, he is kind of clingy and affectionate. I then faced him, and he was smirking at me.

"Should we continue what we left last night?"

"Satoru!!"

*****
"What's taking you so long, Satoru?" Here I am waiting for my idiot boyfriend, who is taking so long to prepare himself. I heard a muffled footstep coming down and there he is holding a bandage on his hand as he approached me.

" I can't finish putting bandage in my eyes if you keep on calling me. My girlfriend is so excited to go out."He said teasing me at the end making me blush before turning him around and push him towards the couch before forcedly making him sit as I grab the bandage on his hand.

" Shut up. Why are you so tall?" I said changing the subject while gently wrapping the bandage around his eyes. The idiot just chuckled and waited patiently until I'm done.
" Now, it's done. Let's go."Before I backed away, Satoru fastly grabbed my waist, facing me then claiming my lips. My eyes widened, he didn't pause and cupped my face as he kissed me passionately making me kiss back.

The kiss end for a second before he pulls away and chuckled as he wiped my lips with his thumb. I didn't say anything but lowered my head to hide my blushing face. Satoru smiled as he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with mine before pulling me gently.

"Idiot, Satoru."

"Yes yes, I'm your idiot boyfriend."

The nearest mall will take one hour to arrive, so we decided to take a bus then take a train, and now we're riding a train. Some girls can't take off their eyes on Satoru making me just faced them with raised eyebrows. They flinched and looked away making me sigh, it's hard having a gorgeous boyfriend.

The train then stopped making Satoru smiled at me before we went out. He then gently pulled me, leading the way towards the mall. Five minutes we arrived and the first thing I did was to pull Satoru inside the grocery to buy him foods.

"Let's have some fun first before buying groceries." Satoru said making me face him and shook my head.

"Let's buy you food first, okay?" I said with a smile making him whine like a child. I just ignored him and grabbed a grocery basket, before I pushed it Satoru changed our position and now he is the one pushing it making me smile.

****
I was blankly staring at the groceries on Satoru's hand, before sighing. I can't believe he bought lots of food.

"That's a lot for you to eat Satoru." I said making him faced me before smiling as he grabbed my hand.

"It's not just me, but I also had someone who I need to feed too." He replied making me just blushed and looked elsewhere. The idiot always made me blush and I also want him to be flustered. " Let's go and it, I'm hungry."

I checked my watch and it's already lunch, I didn't realize we spent too much time. I just smiled and let Satoru lead the way again, but got stopped when I spotted a big dog. Mu eyes sparkled and let go of Satoru's hand before approaching the dog. It wiggled his tail making me tapped its head gently.

"He's kind." I said while facing towards the owner and she smiled before agreeing. I didn't let go and keep on petting the dog and he seems happy about it. " Well you're also charming and lovely. Satoru, you should also caress him."I continued as the dog faced Satoru but flinched and trembled making me also face him.

Ah, that face. Even if his eyes were concealed, I can tell that he is glaring at the dog and a dark aura can be seen around him. His gaze subsequently shifted towards me making me flinched and faced the dog. Even the owner was scared and now trembling.

"I-I'm sorry about that." I said and stand up before smiling at the owner, and she just shook her head and smiled back.

"It seems you're boyfriend is upset." She said while giggling making me just chuckled.

"Well, yeah. Then, we will be going now."I said before pushing Satoru while he just glared at the poor dog who is now trembling in fear." Come on, Satoru if you keep on showing that dark aura of yours, everyone will run." I said making him stopped before facing me with a smirk.

I gulped, that smirk made me nervous again. He then grabbed my wrist as he pulled me gently closer to him. I can feel my hear my heart beating, he slowly leaned down making me back down but he grabbed my head before giving me a short kiss.

"That's a punishment, Mirai."

I blushed when I heard lots of people praising and even getting jealous making me hide my face. I heard Satoru chuckled making me glared at him.

"This is public idiot!"

****
I tiredly plopped down on the couch, while Satoru placed the things we bought in the fridge. After eating, Satoru didn't stop and keep on buying sweets. I smiled, even if I'm tired, it is still enjoyable. I then felt Satoru tapped my shoulder making me sat up, I was shocked when he pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged back, and it's not bad to cuddle, it washed my tired body away.

Satoru's phone runged making him reached it, still embracing me. I heard Hoshi's voice making me smiled and nuzzle my head on my idiot boyfriend's chest while he tightened his hold on my waist. His voice then became serious before ending the call making me face him.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked gaining his attention, he smiled before leaning his chin on my head.

"Nothing, I'm having a mission for a week with Hoshi." He replied, I gently pulled away to fully face him.

"A week mission? But we just finished our mission yesterday, Yaga-sensei really doesn't want you to take a break." I said softly making him chuckled before he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I already rested, having you with me erased my tiredness away." He said before pulling me into a hug again, playing my hair making me just sighed.

"Idiot." I said, he just chuckled, not daring to let go. " I know you're is extremely strong, but promise me to take care." I said, he hummed in response making me just smiled. I don't need to worry about him, and Satoru is strong after all.

"Let's take you home, I bet Saki-san is waiting." Satoru said making me nod my head before pulling away.

****
Satoru called Ijichi to drive us, and now we are waiting for him to come. Satoru changed his clothes, using his jujutsu uniform, and he also changed the bandage of his eyes. I heard a car coming closer, and I smiled when I saw Ijichi driving towards us.

"Gojo-san, Hinami-san please enter inside." He said making Satoru holds my hand as we approach the car, he then opened the door making the two of us enter. " I'm sorry for the delay, the principal asked me to drop him somewhere."

"No it's okay." I replied with a smile making Satoru hummed. I already know he will bully Ijichi if I don't speak first. He always does that to Ijichi and Nanami, speaking about Nanami, is he doing fine? I never heard anything about him after he had left the jujutsu world.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard Satoru spoke making me face him, and I just shooked my head and smiled. He didn't say anything but shrugged his shoulders and held my hand.

It had taken a few hours of driving before we arrived in the Hinami household, Ijichi stopped the car making Satoru went out first before I followed him. When we reach the front gate, I stared at Satoru who is smiling at me. He then gently grabbed my hand before squeezing it.

"Are you going to say something?" He asked making me just shook my head and smiled. " Cause I have something to say."

"What?" I was shocked when he suddenly claimed my lips and kissed me passionately. He gently bit my lips making me open it as he shoved his tounge inside. Both of us started to fight in dominance but he won, so I pulled his hair gently to stop and he obliged. But he started kissing my jaw lowering down to my neck, I gasped when he licked it before giving it a kiss while biting and sucking it making me whimper.

"Sa-satoru...s-stop." I managed to speak making him chuckled and stop before giving a peck on my lips.

"Okay okay, I'll stop. I love it when you tried hard to speak." He teased making me just glared at him, he just smiled and hugged me.

"I'm going to see you after I finished my mission." Satoru said making me smiled and nod my head before returning back the hug. We then heard someone cleared her throat making me widen my eyes when I saw Kimi behind us with Saki who is seriously staring at me. I gently pulled away from Satoru's hug making him turned around to face the two.

"This is not a room for you to flirt, Mirai-nee." Kimi said before sighing, I didn't say anything but blushed.

"Thank you for taking Mirai-sama home, why not enter and let's have a talk." Saki said with a smile but serious enough to make me gulp.

"Maybe next time Saki-san, I still had a mission to do." He replied before facing me and smiled. " I'll be going now." Satoru said before walking, I stared at his back before sighing.

"Satoru!" I called his name making him stopped and turn around to look at me. " Don't be reckless." I continued, he chuckled before waving his hand and continued walking before he entered inside the car.

"Mirai." I flinched when I heard Saki-san spoke making me laugh as I turned to face her. " Why is there a hickey on you neck?" I blinked my eyes before flinching and hurriedly grabbed my phone to check it, and she was right, Satoru...

"Bakaturo!!"

"Come inside and explain this to yout grandfather."

"Nothing happened!"

****
Dun dun dun! This part is already done, and I have nothing to announce lol.

But I hope you like it, so please vote and comment.
Thank you:D