Chapter 15

Mirai's POV

I was walking in the school's hallway going towards our classroom, I was a bit late because of not waking up earlier. With my grandfather's favor, I had a solo mission yesterday without the help of Satoru or Geto. It was also a training for me to get used in using the two sacred wolf and also my domain expansion. First time working with Kuro and Shiro was too hard, but now I'm used to it already.

I then looked around and no one was here, the third years had a solo mission as usual and the first years, maybe having a mission too. As for my team, I heard Yaga-sensei ordered them to help Utahime-san and Mei-san. They didn't return for three days, and it made us worried, and now I'm hearing their voices. I then opened the door and all of them looked at me, without saying anything making me just raised my eyebrow.

" What? Did you just see a ghost?" I asked while entering, Satoru just smirked before pointing at me.

" Pfft, Geto a ghost just entered." He said while covering his mouth, a vein popped on my forehead making me approached him before annoyed tries to punch his head but Satoru just activated his infinity making me more irritated.

" Don't use your infinity when I hit you!" I yelled making him laughed and suddenly grabbed my wrist before gently placing to his head that is a bit swollen.

" Aww, I really want to see Mirai punch you, Satoru." Shoko said with a pout, making Geto just chuckled.

" Your punch hurts, Mirai. Sensei already hit me, don't do it twice." Satoru replied, making me just blankly stared at him before pulling my hand away and of course making my beating heart calm for a bit.

" So why did Sensei hit him?" I asked and Geto explained everything, about Satoru using a technique and destroying a building. He even told Yaga-sensei that he will put a veil avoiding innocent people to get involved, but he didn't use a veil. I just stared at Satoru who is coldly facing at the board making me just sighed.

" Are you an idiot?" I asked, making him just looked at me while fixing his sun glass.

" Well, protecting the weak is such a pain." Satoru replied, I didn't say anything because I know he's a cold person when it comes to normal humans. All of us had different perspective in the world we live in, we protect normal humans who got involved to curses, but sometimes Satoru's perspective had a point. Protecting humans who can create cursed spirits because of their negative energy. Still, we don't have a choice but to fight for all of us to be safe.

" Society should protect the weak and keep the strong in check. Satoru, jujutsu exist to protect non-jujutsu sorcerers." Geto explain making me nod, though even if I agreed, Satoru can't agree to that.

" Being righteous? I hate that stuff." Saturo replied while leaning his chin to the back of his hand with a smirk on his face. I sighed, here they go again, fighting because of their different opinions about junutsu and non-jujutsu sorcerers. I then tilt my head and Shoko suddenly vanished making me just smiled. She really don't like to get involved in fights and battles. " Don't get all proud of yourself for spouting that garbage." Satoru continued making Geto stand up.

" Let's take this outside, Satoru." Geto said with angry voice making Satoru chuckled.

" You lonely, go by yourself."

Before I stopped them, Yaga-sensei suddenly entered, making both of them sit down. I then rolled my eyes before facing Yaga-sensei who went in front of us. If he didn't come then this two idiots might be outside fighting each other, and maybe they already destroyed one building outside the school. Sensei then asked us about Shoko and the two idiots just shrugged it off.