Chapter 74

Mirai's POV

I heard soft laughter making me open my eyes only to find myself at the same place where I met the two white flames, it's weird, I felt warm every time they're around me. The two flames slowly approached me as if they want to say something.

" Chosen one, are you ready?" That question they always ask everytime they appear. But now I understand the question, am I ready to fight? Am I ready to use my power to protect all the people I love. I clenched my hand, am I ready to fight even if Satoru is not around to protect me? Am I ready?......

I faced the two flames before smiling.

" I'm ready to fight."

I will release Satoru, end Kenjaku and I'll stop this war for the sake of mother and for our child to grow in a world where there is no war and fighting. The two flames then slowly backed away, as if they'll disappear.

" That's good to hear, chosen one. When time comes and you're in danger, we will help." That's the only world they said before disappearing and I slowly open my eyes only to see a familiar ceiling. After retrieving Satoru, I lose consciousness and I'm at my room. I slowly stand up and walked towards my closet, I grabbed my battle attire and wore it before going out.

" Mirai-sama, you're awake." I heard Saki spoke as he approached me. I smiled before holding her hand.

" I'm sorry for making you all worried, but I don't have the time to rest. Gather everyone and bring me Saturo." I said, she looked at me with worried look but she smiled and nod her head before leaving. I know Kenjaku is in the move, even the traitors will take this chance to move, since Satoru is sealed they will do everything to wipe out those who stop them. I should also expect them to do everything just to stop us from releasing Satoru.

" Kuro, Shiro." The two of them appeared making me smile. " I want you to fetch all those who can help me in releasing Satoru."

" All of them?" Kuro asked making me face him and grin.

" All of them."

I'll take the move first before those traitors, since I had a glimpse of what will happen. I will not let the students suffer from losing someone close to them, I will not let them engage in fight. I heard footsteps coming making me turn around and it was my grandfather. He had that worried look on his face making me smile to ease his worries.

" It'll be fine grandfather. Since I had gather my strongest allies."

" Mirai, I feel bad letting you handle this fight. I don't want to lose you just like your mother." He said, I approached grandfather and gived him a hug.

" I will not die, grandfather. Do you trust me?" He didn't say anything but hugged me back.

" I'll be right behind you always, if you ever need help your grandfather will always protect you."

" Rather than protecting me, will you protect our household?" Grandfather just chuckled before nodding his head.

" Mirai-sama everyone had gathered, it's time." I then faced Grandfather as he nod his head making me followed Saki outside. There I saw the leaders standing in front with the sorcerers they lead. Besides them are Satoru's students with all the sorcerers Satoru and I trusted.

" I'm sorry for calling all of you so suddenly. But your strengths are badly needed, since war will start in any minute. Now that Gojo Saturo is sealed, Hinami clan's worst enemy will take his chance to weaken Tengen-sama, of course with the help of the higher rank ups who betrayed Tengen-sama." I clenched my heand before looking at the Prison realm.

" I want all of us to be prepared at the worst scenario, I want all of you to fight without fear and to protect the non sorcerers and our loved ones. Tonight will be our signal to fight, be prepared." All of the leaders looked at each other before smiling as they kneeled.

" Leaders of all groups, I want to talk with all of you. Even Yaga-sensie and the others who Kuro and Shiro called."

******
We all gathered in the meeting room, of course grandfather was present. The prison realm was in front of us, Satoru's student can't believe he was sealed even I don't want to accept it, but I need to be strong for him.

" Why did you call for us too, Mirai?" Utahime asked making me smile.

" I need all of your strength in this fight, I know the principal of Kyoto is mad about this, but he is a person that we should be wary of." I said, she was silent for a while before sighing.

" You know something that we don't but we will not ask you, Mirai. Of course we will help, we trust you after all and we need to release that idiot since he is the only person who can stop this war with his monstrous strength." Utahime said.

" Indeed, Satoru is strong. But the problem is the prison realm is impossible to unseal. Also, the higher ups may stop us from unsealing Satoru." Yaga-sensie said making me smile, well he had a point.

" That's right, I let one of my Shikigami to sneak in at their base and as I expected those who will unseal Satoru will be treated as a traitor. What an funny order sent by a real traitor." I said.

" But how can we unseal sensei if that will happen?" Megumi asked.

" That's why I need to meet Tengen-sama. He knows a lot after all, but meeting him is hard since there are lots of hurdles on the way."

" We will accompany you Mirai-san." Maki said with desperate look on her face.

" You will just slow her down." Mai said starting to add fuel making me sigh.

" No, I'll give each of you a job to do. I don't want to risk the students life so your job is to stay here and wait."

" What!? No that will not happen!" Maki said as she slam her hands on the table.

" Maki, where's your manner!" Utahime yelled, this is why I avoid this to happen.

" We will help you unseal Gojo-sensei, Mirai-san. He's our dumbass teacher after all." Maki said.

" Senpai, is right! We will help you." I sighed, their head is hard as Satoru, seriously.

" Since you insist, I'll let you come with me." I can see their eyes sparkle. " But let's wait for Yuta to come here." Yuta is strong, second to Satoru. We need him to protect his friends or else the students life is in danger.

" What will we do, Mirai-sama." Roku asked making me smile.

" As always, Roku, Akira. The two of you will be sent in the battlefield to fight some cursed spirits that was released by Kenjaku. As for Chika's group you will protect Hinami household and if your help is needed in the battle field you need to send some of your people. For Kimi you will be the back up of Roku and Akira for sealing some of the special grade cursed spirits. And for Yukino, your cursed technique is very important, since your group is focused on healing. Your job is to heal those who are injured in the battle." All of them agreed making me smile.

" Yaga-sensei, I want your help also. Please inform those who are not here to wait for your order." I said making him smile before tapping my head.

" You've grown into a great leader, Mirai. Of course we will help you and unseal that big idiot."

" Thank you. Since Nanamin and Hoshi are not here, I already informed them to not engage for a while." I said, I saw Nanamin's future and I don't want him to die or else Hoshi will be heartbroken.

" Mirai, are you sure you're not burdening yourself?" Utahime asked making me smile, everyone looks so worried since Satoru is no longer here to protect me, I smiled.

" I'm fine, Utahime-san. Since I have all of you."

I need to be strong, I have lots of things to protect. I will protect Satoru like he always protect me.

' Satoru, wait for me.'

******
Sorrryyyyy for the very very very very late update. It's really hard to be a student nurse while writing this story. But I will try my best to finish the story before new year comes. TvT

I hope you'll like this part. Please endure with me, and thank you for waiting until this day and please wait until this story is finished. I love you all my lovely readerrrrs.