Chapter 26

Mirai's POV

I woke up earlier than the others, I checked the time on my phone and it's 5:30 in the morning. Our mission will start this afternoon but I want to wake up earlier to prepare myself and also push away my thoughts. Yaga-sensei's favor keeps on replaying on my mind, I can't even stop thinking about it. I sighed before going towards the kitchen to make some coffee, as I enter a white hair can be spotted on the table just sitting while drinking a canned drink.

" You're early," I said earning his attention, he was not wearing his sunglass today so I can see his beautiful eyes.

" Nothing, I just woke up earlier than I thought. How about you?" He asked with a smile, I didn't say anything but approach the fridge and opened it.

" Just want to wake up early. Want do you want to eat? I'll cook." I said, scanning the ingredients inside the fridge, I heard him chuckled making me face him with my eyebrow raised. " What's funny?"

" Nothing, it's been a while since you cook for us. I missed it." He said and leaned his chin on his hand. I just hummed and avoid his gaze, preventing him to see my blushing face.

" I'm going to cook an omelet," I said, he just hummed in response making me grab one tray of egg and also other ingredients that I need.

" How many people will you feed?" Satoru asked making me faced him as I placed the things I need on the table, in front of him.

" Count how many peoples are living in this dorm," I replied, he didn't say anything but seriously stared at me.

" What?"

" I thought this food is just for us?" He asked making me just ruffle his soft hair before sticking my tongue out.

" I'm not selfish Satoru, if you're going to eat then all of us should eat," I said making him just whined, I just smiled and started doing the things I need to do. As for Satoru, I can feel his stare through me, I was a bit nervous but I'm already used to it. Every time I cook for them, he always tags along and watches me cook until it's finished.

" Suguro told me that both of you had a mission." He said making me nod my head, he didn't say anything but just hummed and I continued cooking some omelet. I'm already done with the others, three more left and it's done. I then heard Satoru stand up and grabbed the cooked omelet before placing them on the table. After ten minutes of cooking, it's already done and now I'm fixing the messy kitchen I used. Satoru on the other hand was just sitting at the table making me face him.

" Satoru, can you call the others?" I asked, he didn't say anything and stand up. I was expecting him to call the others but instead, he approached me. He slowly walk towards me as I back away but got stopped by the wall.

" Can we create our good luck ritual in every mission?" He asked, his blue eyes were staring right through me, he was so serious again. I didn't say anything but gulped and trying to calm my beating heart. He then raised his two arms caging me while smirking, still staring at me.

" What do you mean?" Satoru didn't say anything but slowly move his face closer to mine. I tightly closed my eyes, his large hand cupped my face making me tense a little. Is he going to kiss me again? I'm not ready but why am I so excited!

" What are you two doing?" We heard a voice making me open my eyes and saw Suguro, Shoko, Hoshi, and the two second years standing at the entrance. I then heard Satoru chuckled before letting my face go, I can see a vein popped on his temple but just ignored it and sigh in relief.

" Breakfast is ready, time to eat," Satoru said and sat down before scoffing, I wonder what's the good luck ritual he is talking about? But thankfully, he didn't kiss me, I might die from a heart attack.