Chapter 49

// Warning: This chapter is a smut chapter, so yeah if you're not comfortable to read this please skip the smut part, thank you. ;)//

Mirai's POV
Dinner is already done and now Satoru and I are walking going back to the bus station. It's not that late so there are lots of people who are out tonight. I can see some couples walking with their hands intertwined making me smile and stare at our hands. Satoru's hand was bigger than mine and it was also warm. It's been a while since we went out for a date without getting disturbed.

" Ah right Mirai, can you wait for me? I need to buy something." Satoru suddenly spoke making me face him with a confused look.

" Sure, but what will you buy?" I asked making him smile and tapping my head." It's a secret, Mirai~," He said with his teasing voice making me sigh and nod my head. Satoru loves making me wait, and I'm already used to that. Even wants me to be impatient about the things he will buy but I don't want him to tease me. I guess waiting for him at the bookstore is not bad, I then grab my phone and messaged him before entering the bookstore.

It's been years since I entered a bookstore, I'm not fond of reasing but some books catch my attention. I slowly roamed around while looking for a book that might catch my attention. But all I can see is manga books, well I also read some manga and it depends if the plot is interesting. I stopped walking when something caught my attention, the title was catchy so I pulled it out and opened it. I continued reading it until my face heated up when I saw some mature scene. As I close it someone stopped my hand making me face the person and my eyes widened, it was Satoru.

" Don't just close it Mirai~ I also want to read it~?" He said with a teasing voice, a smirk plastered on his face. I feel embarrassed so I just avoid his gaze and hide my face. " I don't know you're into this kind of book~"

" N-No! It caught my attention, I just didn't know that there i-is something l-like that." I said, geez I can't even speak properly, Satoru will tease me until we get home. He just hums as a response and continued reading making me grab it and return the book from the shelf.

" I'm reading it Mirai," Satoru complained making me just sigh and glared at him.

" If your done buying then you should have texted me," I said with an annoyed voice making him chuckle before tapping my head.

" I decided to follow you here and also saw you reading." He replied, again teasing me so I just turned my back and started walking for me to hide my embarrassed face.

" Bakaturo." He just laughed and walked toward me before holding my hands.

" I'll stop teasing you, so let's go home." I then faced him and he was smiling making me smile back and nod my head.

" Right, what did you buy?"

" I'll tell you when we get home."

******
We already arrived home making I stretch my hand and went upstairs to change my clothes. Satoru on the other hand was in the kitchen placing the foods we bought in the fridge. As I enter my room I gently removed my shirt and then my skirt before approaching the cabinet. To my surprise, I don't have any extra clothes making me look for Satoru's clothes. I already use all of my clothes so there is no other option but to wear his clothes.

" Mirai, are you done changing?" I heard the door open together with Satoru's voice making me face him and he was staring at me with wide eyes. I also realized that I'm fully naked with my undergarments. I hurriedly turned around and grabbed the blanket but Satoru was fast enough to pin me on the bed. I can already feel my face heat up as my heart loudly beat like a drum.

" Are you seducing me, Mirai?" He asked in his husky voice making me gulp but glared at him.

" I-I'm not, also let me change, Bakaturo," I said while pushing him but he didn't budge, instead his hand slowly rubbed my waist making me shiver.