Chapter 32

Mirai's POV

I woke up earlier than the others to cook breakfast, all of us can have a solo mission. Well except for Shoko as always, she always avoids missions that is why I need to take the mission for her. I heard footsteps coming near the kitchen where I am cooking, I then turn my back and saw Suguro making me smile and greet him as he greets back.

I seriously stared at him as he open the fridge to get some water. He's been acting so strange lately, he's becoming more and more serious. Like he's been thinking a lot lately. He had dark circles around his eyes and also become colder as days passes by. Like he is changing a different person.

" Good Morning." I tried to greet which he greets back as always but his smile is a little bit forced. I didn't say anything and continued cooking, I heard Satoru's happy hum making me roll my eyes and ignore it.

" Ohayo~ what's for breakfast?" Satoru asked while sitting making me face him, he was leaning his chin to the palm of his hand with a smirk, staring directly into my eyes. I avoided his gaze to hide my blushing face, he is been acting weird lately.

" You don't have any breakfast," I replied making him whine, I just smiled and finished everything before putting it on the table. Shoko then appeared, yawning and stretching her hands before sitting beside Suguro. I then looked around to find Nanami but he didn't come, he's been skipping meals lately and I'm worried about him.

" Ne, Mirai~ can you prepare a bento for me to eat in lunch?" Shoko asked making me smile and nod my head.

" Okay, I also need to prepare my bento for me to eat while having a mission," I said while eating, Shoko stopped and stared at me before looking at Satoru.

" I thought you inform Mirai?" Shoko asked Satoru making the idiot stopped from eating.

" Oh, I forgot."

" What are you two talking about?" I asked making Suguro sigh and face me with a smile.

" The principal banned you from taking a mission for two weeks, you've been reckless on your mission so it might give you a lesson, that's what he said," Suguro explained making me drop my spoon and stand up while slamming the table.

" Why is he doing this to me!? I need a mission because I need to earn money!" I yelled making Suguro and Shoko covered their ears, I sat down while pouting as tears rolled down my eyes. " I was expecting some mission."

" You also need to blame a white-haired idiot for suggesting it to the Principal," Shoko said before avoiding her gaze towards Satoru, I then faced him with a glare. Before I hit him he grabbed my hand gently before forcing me to sit and face him.

" Mirai, it's just two weeks. Your clan also asked me to tell Yaga-sensei, we need to observe if Kenjaku will move again. Letting you handle a mission is a bit dangerous, do you understand?" I didn't say anything but stared at him, it was rare for us to see Satoru act seriously even if he was smiling and explaining it like a child, but his tone was serious.

" I understand, but my money," I whine making him chuckle before ruffling my hair.

" Don't worry about that, we will handle everything. Just rest and train until your strength will return." He replied making me nod my head.

" Look at these two, acting like a couple, bleghhh!" Shoko dramatically said while rolling her eyes making me just ignore it, because if I react they will continue their teasing and I don't want them to see my blushing face.

******

" Don't be too careless on your mission, both of you idiots," I said while staring at Suguro and Saturo, they both smirked as they faced each other.