Chapter 44

Mirai's POV

I was heading towards the school because Satoru requested it. I don't know the reason but he said it was an emergency, it was rare for him to do that. Especially if it's about his mission, he always does it alone or with his student not even letting me help him. I sighed, did he cause trouble again, and used me as an excuse for being late or so whatever. Now that I arrived, Satoru didn't even meet me at the entrance, instead, it was Zenin Maki, Satoru's only female student.

" You're late, Mirai-san," Maki said with a smile on her face making me chuckle.

" Blame your sensei for being late in calling me," I replied making her just hum in response.

" Why can you just leave him and find another man?" She suddenly asked making me just laugh at her question.

" Well, I can't do that, Satoru will cry," I said making Maki chuckle and agreed, Satoru's students already knew we're dating for years well, except for Yuta and it didn't last long for them to know about our relationship. Maki and I continued our conversation until we arrived at the backyard of the school where students usually train.

My eyes saw Panda and Toge waving their hands at us making me also wave back. My attention then went to the boy named Yuta, he was staring at me with his dark blue eyes, a dark circle can be seen around his eyes and he looks like Panda. Though I can't hide the fact that I'm amazed, that he had tremendous cursed energy, I can also feel Orimoto Rika's cursed energy. But it seems someone is missing, I looked around and I can't see a certain white-haired man.

" If you're looking for sensei, he went out to meet the elders." Panda replied and Toge nod his head, I just hum in response. They asked for Satoru's presence again, and Yuuta is involved with it, they might keep on asking him to execute the boy as soon as possible.

" Hmm, I still don't know why Satoru asked me to come here," I said making Maki smile and point at Yuta.

" Sensei wants you to train Yuta, Mirai-san. He asked us to tell you the reason because he was summoned so suddenly." Maki explained making me just blink my eyes.

" Train Yuta? Why me?"

" Well, Yuta still had trouble controlling Rika," Panda replied making me speechless, and faced Yuta who is smiling at me.

" So you're telling me that I'll teach him how to control Rika?" I asked and they nod. " Is it because of my shikigamis?" They nod their head again making me sigh, that idiot boyfriend of mine. I didn't even tame Shiro and Kuro, it's expected for them to follow me and my orders, though sometimes I always follow them.

" Brat, you're complaining again". Shiro said while Kuro scoffed, I just rolled my eyes and sighed for the second time.

" I-if you don't want to, then don't force yourself," Yuta said while facing me with a nervous look, I just smiled and tapped his shoulder.

" Well, Satoru asked me so I need to do it. But I can't promise that I can help you in controlling Rika. I will only help you with how to do it but that will depend on you if you can do it." I explained making him smile and nod his head, though I don't know how to do it. I didn't even tame a cursed spirit before, and I never tamed anyone before.

" But you already tamed a monster," Kuro said making me raise my eyebrow.

" What do you mean?"

" Gojo Satoru, isn't he a monster?" Kuro replied, a vein popped on my head while I clenched my hand.

" He is a human, not a monster."

The four looked at me with a confused look making me just laugh awkwardly and explained to them that I can talk to my Shikigami without being summoned. Before teaching Yuta, I asked Maki to train him first while I change my clothes and also put my bag in Satoru's office. After changing, I went back and saw Yuta dodging Maki's attack. The way he fights is bad, he is so tense and the way he uses the sword is uncomfortable.