Chapter 1

Mirai's POV

The alarm of my phone started to ring making me annoyed and grabbed it to stop the sound.I slowly opened my eyes before I got up and stretched my hands.I checked the time and it was 5:30 in the morning.I sighed before going inside the bathroom to take a bath and prepare myself.

Six years have already passed since my mother died and also leaving the Hinami clan. In those years, I avoided all connections of my clan, except for Saki-san who sometimes visit me secretly. My grandfather also insisted on bringing me back but I don't want to. It's not that I hate the clan, but even if I go back, my life is still a mess, nothing will change.

After bathing and changing my clothes, I went outside to cook breakfast. As I opened the door, Akari was standing infront of me. The daughter of my father's sister, she slowly raised her eyebrows before changing her look into disgust.

" Hurry up and cook us food,weirdo." She roughly threw the apron towards me but I managed to catched it. I just sighed and wrapped it around my waist before following her. Akari, was the only daughter of the family. At first she was kind at me and treat me as her sister, but years passed, she started to treat me badly.

" Why are you late Mirai??" I was greeted by my aunt's annoyed voice and angry face. She was sitting down at the table, more likely waiting for me to cook.

" It's still early to-"

" You knew the rules in here Mirai, 6:00 am you need to cook, prepare Akari's bento before going to school." She said while pointing at me, I didn't say anything but nod my head. If this was a fight I can win, but they're my relatives and I respect them even if they're abusing me. I faced Akari who is smirking at me, I just ignored her and went towards the kitchen to start cooking.

Yes, this is the normal life I entered, a normal life where I don't have connections with the Jujutsu sorcerers. A normal life that my mother wished for. But this normal life is a mess, my relatives who took me only wants my money. After telling them that I don't have it, they changed and started abusing me. I didn't fight back, no, I don't want to argue with them. It will only waste my time.

******
I arrived at the school and the bell rung, I sighed in relief. I nearly arrived late at school because Akari kept on ordering me to buy her school materials. I then entered inside our classroom and all of my classmates are talking to each other. I just ignored them and went towards my seat, like I always do.

" Oh, weird Mirai is here! Did you see something again? A yokai?" I just rolled my eyes and ignored the number one bully of mine, Taku. Some of his friends started laughing, and some of my classmates are just looking at me weirdly.

" Mind your own business, Taku." I heard a familiar voice making me turned around and saw Akane who is crossing her arms and glaring at Taku. He just clicked his tongue before leaving me, Akane then sighed before roughly placing her hands on my shoulder making me flinch.

" Mirai, can you please fight them back for a while." Akane said making me just laughed at her.

" No, I'm fine. I'll just make it worst. And thank you for saving me again Akane." I said with a smile, she just sighed before sitting besides me, well she's my seatmate after all, cause all of my classmates don't want to sit with me.

" If that's what you want, but still you need to fight!"

I just smiled at her, Mayumi Akane, a new student since last year. She was the first person who noticed me and didn't see me as a weird person. We became friends so easily, and I don't know why. She had that delinquent look, but she's kind and fun to be with. Her family was also well known for having a mall and grocery branches. That's why some of my bullies can't abuse me when she's around.