Chapter 55

Mirai's POV

I decided to stop training Yuuji and let him watch movies again as he waits for Satoru, he can maintain his cursed energy so that's a good result and he will meet some sorcerers that will help him improve. Let's just say I contribute some to teaching him. Now, I'm heading towards the yard where the kids are training, I still need to wait for Yukino after all. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a scream of a girl, also Panda and Toge's voices can be heard. Are they bullying their kohai?

After walking for a few more minutes, I can see the second years training the first years. Maki was talking with Megumi and a smile formed on my lips, that kid didn't change at all and I'm also happy to see him communicating without a problem. My eyes then shifted towards Panda who threw the brown-haired girl as Toge catches her. Is that a new training that I don't know about?

" Oh, Mirai-san," Maki said as I wave my hand, and the rest stop at what they were doing to face me.

" Gojo-sensei is not here," Megumi said making me sigh before reaching his head and started messing his hair.

" I'm aware of that," I replied while Megumi glared at me as he removed my hands from his head, before stepping back a little. " I came here to check on his precious students." I can't just tell them that I came here to train Yuuji cause he is alive. Satoru wants to keep it a secret after all and he also wants to surprise the higher-ups.

" You don't have a mission today?" Panda asked making me smile and shook my head. I can feel like someone is staring at me and I was right, the girl with brown hair was staring right through me.

" Ah, it's you're first time meeting her, Kugisaki. She's Hinami Mirai-san a special grade sorcerer and she was once a student here." Panda explained making me smile at the girl.

" Nice to meet you, Mirai-san. My name is Kugisaki Nohbara." She replied with a small smile plastered on her face.

" Nice meeting you, Nobara," I said and she was stunned when I called her first name. Because of Satoru's habit of calling his students first names, I also got used to it.

" She's also Satoru's girlfriend," Maki said making me laugh awkwardly while Nobara's eyes widened and her eyebrows started to flinch.

" S-s-sensei's girlfriend!?" Whoah, I've never seen someone react like this, though Yuuji also did the same she's way more shocked than him. " That man who can mostly die alone had a lover!?"

" That's what I thought but changed after meeting Mirai-san," Maki said and everyone agreed to make me laugh, even Satoru's students teased their teacher without him knowing.

" Satoru always brags about his relationship so it's kinda annoying sometimes," Panda said and Toge replied making me sigh in embarrassment.

" Mirai-san, how did you endure sensei's annoying attitude?" Megumi asked.

" Hmm, I've known him since entering jujutsu high school, so let's say I got used to it."

" Now that we're talking about Sensei's girlfriend, let me ask a question!" Nobara said with a determined tone in her voice making my sweat drop.

" Hmm, let me answer all your questions once the exchange event is done. You need to train." I replied with a smile that made Nobara whine.

" Please Mirai-san, I'm dying because of curiosity." She begged to make me laugh at her cute behavior.

" Stop it, Kugisaki. Mirai-san said to focus on our training." Megumi said earning a glare from the girl.

" Shut up! How about you Senpais do you know the history of their love story?" Nobara didn't stop and started asking the second years making them shake their head.