Chapter 22

Mirai's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, only to face a familiar ceiling in front of me. I was dazed for a second, just staring at the ceiling thinking nothing, after that, I sighed as I sat up but felt a little bit of pain in my waist making me whine. The door suddenly slides open, revealing Chika and Kimi with wide eyes, I smiled at them as the two tackled me into a hug. I blink my eyes, confused about why they suddenly hugged me.

" Finally, you're awake Mirai-sama!" Chika said as she sobs loudly.

" You idiot, Mirai-nee!" Same as Kimi who is tightly hugging me, I giggled before tapping their back because I can feel immense pain in my waist. I then heard a clap making the two young girls let me go.

" Now, now, don't hug her like that, her wound is still healing," Saki said as she entered with the servant behind her, holding a tray of food.

" It's okay Saki-san, it seems I made all of you worried." I softly said making Saki-san shook her head and smiled as she tapped my head.

" I'm happy that you woke up Mirai-sama." She replied making me just smiled, the servant then puts down the food as I grab one and started eating. Also, Saki didn't forget to explain what happened, I just remember turning into a wolf form and even escaping until I fainted, that's all I remember.

But I was asleep for three days and I just waked up, the reason is I used too much of my cursed energy until it reached zero. I was aware of that in the first place but for me to escape I used it even if it's risky, luckily Shoko fixed me and I'm fine now though I still need to recover. Even if I had tremendous cursed energy, using a wolf form can easily drain it, I need to train myself to use that form without draining my cursed energy.

" Then you should rest, we will leave you for a while," Saki said making me nod as she pushed the little girl outside before gently closing the door. I sighed and stared outside the window, I wonder what Satoru and the others doing right now? Are they okay? We lost Riko after all, we failed to protect her. I know both of them are thinking about what happened right now, even blaming their weakness. I can't hate the person who ordered Toji to kill Riko, I was just disappointed in them. I don't even feel revenge cause Riko doesn't like it. I just want them to have a miserable, that will make Riko rest in peace.

I sighed for the second time, even if I want to make their lives miserable, I can't. It may make Riko happy but also doesn't want to waste time because of them. I guess I'll just leave them be and if they will cause trouble again, I can't let them escape. I slowly got up and approached the window, a smile formed on my lips when I saw someone training in the backyard. He was wearing a black yukata, that means he's one of the official's son.

" What are you doing?" A cold voice suddenly asked making me turned around but I was shocked when I saw two familiar faces.

" H-how....?"

" Tch, we can't just stay inside of your subconscious forever. It's easier for us to move if we're outside." Kuro said while coldly staring at me, I then faced Shiro, and he nod. Even if they're outside, their ears, tails, and clothes didn't change at all.

" So you mean, you will stay in here?"

" Yes, your grandfather even asks the servant to clean some rooms for us to stay in, even asked your school principal to prepare some rooms for us," Shiro explained, I didn't say anything but just nod my head and turned around to watch the boy who is training but this time he's gone.

" I guess my grandfather was happy to see you again, even giving you rooms in two places," I said and faced them again.

" Be happy we won't see you get flustered over that white-haired boy, even hearing that damn loud heartbeat of yours." Kuro sarcastically said making me blushed so hard, all this time they knew I like Satoru, I'm so embarrassed, damn it.