Chapter 28

Mirai's POV

I was reading a book in the living room, after our mission, the principal decided to give us a day off, well just for me. Suguro asked Yaga-sensei to give him a new mission, geez that guy doesn't know how to rest. But for some reason Yaga-sensei didn't ask me about Suguro's action in the mission, did he already forget about it? I just sighed and stand up to get some drink, it's too hot this summer. The dorm was also empty, I'm the only person in the house with the two wolves, of course, everyone had a mission and some of them might come back after days.

" So what will I do in this big dorm?" I asked myself, I was bored and has nothing to do, Shoko suggested that I should rest today rather than training. Kuro and Shiro didn't complain at all and agreed on Shoko which was surprising.

" Mirai, about your mission yesterday, a strange voice spoke to you." Shiro suddenly appeared making me just sigh, I'm already used to it, them appearing so suddenly like a ghost in front of me.

" What about that Shiro?" I asked while sitting on the couch opening the drink in my hand and taking a sip.

" You seem not bothered about it."

" Of course I'm bothered, it's just I don't want to think about it. If that was Kenjaku as you mentioned then I should focus on becoming stronger." I replied, Shiro didn't say anything but give a small smile, I then look around and didn't find a certain black hair. " Where's Kuro?

" He said he wants to explore outside the school, maybe he is lost right now," Shiro said and a vein popped on my head.

" That idiot." Kuro might be strong but once he took a step outside the school and accidentally entered the city, he will be lost. A sacred wolf who only stayed inside our core for years doesn't understand the new way of living right now. " Shiro, let's find him, he might be causing trouble right now, hide your tail and ears," I said, he just sight but obliged my request.

As much as I don't want to go out right now but that idiot wolf was causing me troubles, also this might be my chance to wander around the city. I didn't have the chance to enjoy spending my money because I was too busy with my missions. Also, I want the two wolves to experience some new things, and I never visited my favorite place after my mother's death.

******

The place where we will be going is in Taito City Shiro told me that he senses Kuro in there, our school was a bit near though Shiro and I need to ride, one bus and one train before arriving, and now we're riding a train for an hour ride. I was just wearing a simple white blouse and black skirt with a small shoulder bag, Shiro on the other hand was very normal, he's just wearing black jeans and a gray shirt. He insisted on using a yukata but I disagreed, cause he will only catch everyone's attention but he already did. Lots of young girls are staring at him with blushing faces, well Shiro is handsome but he's not a human.

" Hey Shiro, did you already fall in love?" I asked before facing him, he coldly stared at me but was silent. I tilt my head and he suddenly hit my head making me wince in pain and glared at him. Shiro then avoid his gaze and stared in front of us.

" We're not humans, and loving a human was a curse for us. Once we open up our hearts, the human who is involved with us will die." Shiro explained making me just hummed in response.

" What if you fell in love with a human and that's your master?" Shiro slowly faced me, and again he was silent for a while before sighing.

" One should be sacrificed, but in the end, the human will die."

" It seems you knew something, did something happen hundred years ago?" I asked again, Shiro hit my head again and it's stronger than before.

" Stop asking questions about us, also we're near."