Chapter 4

Mira's POV

I looked myself in the mirror, the school uniform was sent earlier than I expected. It was perfectly fit, thanks to Saki-san's help, I already told her that I'm going to enroll at Jujutsu Tech. She was happy, but I also asked her not to tell everyone about my return. I'll just tell them myself, the door then opened and I saw Akane in our school uniform.

" Your school uniform is cool Mirai, but I don't like all black. It seems like someone died." She joked making me just laughed at her.

" I don't know either why they decided to create an all black uniform. But I kinda liked it." I replied while facing her, she just shrugged her shoulder and smiled back. I slowly approached Akane before hugging her tightly, she also hugged me back and we never dare to let go of each other.

" Akane, thank you for everything. I promise I'll visit you one day and let's have a friends date." I said while pulling away, she smiled and nod her head before leaning her forehead to mine.

" That's a promise, Mirai. If you broke it, I will really drag you out from that school." Akane replied, making me giggle and nod my head. We heard a knock from the door and the servant called for us. It seems Saki-san is already waiting for me, both Akane and I looked at each other before getting my things. She even helped me carry one of my bag and I let her be.

It didn't take us long to arrive in the gate and there she is, Saki-san, waiting for me outside the gate. She smiled at me, making me just wave my hand before smiling back. The guard then open the gate making Saki-san approached me and get my bags. The driver then approach us also to put my bag inside the car, I slowly faced Akane, and she was sadly smiling.

" Hey, this is not a goodbye, Akane. We can still meet each other like we promised." I said while grabbing her hand, she smiled and shook her head.

" No it's not like that, Mirai. I'm just worried about you." She replied, I didn't say anything but smiled at her.

" I'll be fine, so don't worry."

" Well, you're strong Mirai, so you'll be fine. Don't forget to all me." She said, I nod my head before giving her one last hug.

" Time to go, Mirai-sama." Saki said making me nod my head, I then faced Akane before waving my hand and followed Saki-san. She opened the car  door and I entered, I turned my gaze back to Akane and she smiled before waving her hand. I then gave her one last smile and the car started running. I then sighed before facing in front, Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Tech. Was located in the outskirt of Tokyo where it was surrounded by mountains.

" Your dorm and everything is already cleaned and fixed." Saki-san said making me smile and thanked her. " Are you sure in not staying with us for a while?" She continued before facing me, I didn't say anything but just looked in front with a smile.

" Not yet Saki-san. I still need to adapt in my sorcerer life before going back. I was used to hanging out with normal people and I kinda get used to it." I explained, Saki-san just hummed in response before facing in front.

" I can't blame you, you live a normal life for years, abandoning your sorcerer life."

I giggled before nodding my head, it's not that I abandoned it. I just ignored that I'm a sorcerer and tried my best to live normally. But even if I tried my best, I can't run away, becoming a sorcerer and saving the non-sorcerer is my fate. Also, that Gojo Satoru suddenly invited me to join them, it's not that I trust him. No matter how much I want to live normally I can't so, becoming a sorcerer is my only choice.

" Saki-san, Am I still going to be the heir of the Hinami-clan?" I asked before facing her, she smiled and nod her head.

" Of course, you're the chosen one Mirai-sama. You're the only granddaughter of Takihiro-sama, and the chosen master of the sacred wolves." Saki-san replied with a proud and happy face. I didn't say anything but smiled.