Chapter 34

Mirai's POV

I sighed while staring at myself in the mirror, I can't believe Satoru decided to visit a hotel bar. I tried to disagree but he assumed that the enemy might be seen in there. Well, there are lots of people out there, having parties and fun. But the thing that I avoid the most is wearing clothes for parties. That dumbass might enjoy it because there are lots of women for him to flirt with.

I sighed for the second time, now I'm wearing a red short dress but it was too revealing. I'm so uncomfortable with it, the staff of the hotel recommended it for me but I didn't expect it was too revealing. Even the hotel had a salon for the girls to fix their faces and hair.

' Mirai, Satoru is right, I can sense a very dangerous aura of a cursed spirit.'

I heard Shiro spoke making me hum in response, I assigned them to watch every people at the party inside the hotel bar, without them being noticed. Satoru sometimes amazed me, how did he manage to sense a cursed spirit in here.

' Did you find it?' I asked as I grabbed my bag after hearing a knock on the door.

' It's hard to find it, the aura was mixed with the people inside the party room.' Kuro replied that means he was using its surrounding for us not to find the place it is hiding.

' Then, let's wait until it showed up.'

A cursed spirit can't hide for a long time, once it finds prey, no one will escape. I opened the door and saw Satoru in formal attire, my heart started to beat when he was using a shade and his hair was lowered down. He's too handsome, he smiled before reaching out his hand.

" You're beautiful, Mirai." I blushed at his compliment making me just hold his hand, he chuckled before placing my hand to his bicep. After that, he faced me again making me stare into his ocean-blue eyes.

" Are we going to stick to our plan?" I asked making him nod, I sighed but can't help to blush. We planned on acting like an engaged couple at the party while trying to find the cursed spirit that possessed a human girl. I don't know why he wants to act like that but I think it's a good idea.

" Let's be normal, Mirai." He whispered making me sigh and nod my head. " Let's go then."

Both of us then walked towards the party hall and there are lots of people having fun and drinking. I then faced Satoru and he was observing the whole place seriously. I sense someone approaching us making me tilt my head and saw a man with a smile on his face.

" It's my first time seeing you here?" He said making Satoru gently pull me behind him with a smile.

" We were invited to this party and it's our first time appearing in here," Satoru replied, the man stared at Satoru with a bit disappointed look.

" Are you her friend?" The man asked again making me raise my eyebrows, this man is kinda weird. Satoru smiled before holding my hand and raising it, showing our fake engagement rings.

" She's my fiañce," Satoru said, the man widened his eyes before chuckling.

" My apologies, you're too young to get married." He replied making Satoru chuckle and wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

" I'm quite possessive, I can't let her go and find a new man to marry." Satoru replied while facing me with a smirk making me blush and whispered 'idiot' to him and he just chuckled.

" I see, youth these days." He said before leaving us, I sighed, that man is really weird. The mic then made a sound gaining everyone's attention. A girl then appeared in front, and I cannot lie she's pretty and elegant. I heard Satoru scoff making me face him and he was staring at the girl with a smirk, so I rolled my eyes.