Chapter 42

Mirai's POV

" A new student?" I was busy preparing breakfast when Satoru mentioned that he will scout a new student and it was the one who nearly killed his classmates. He was a 16-year-old boy who had a dangerous cursed technique, he was supposed to be executed in total isolation and the boy agreed but Satoru ended up wanting the boy to become a jujutsu student. I just sighed, my idiot boyfriend is causing another trouble.

" I was expecting that the higher-ups will summon me again." He said while chuckling, I just sighed and placed the food down on the table before sitting beside him.

" You really like being called by the higher-ups, Bakaturo." I said and he just smirked making me sigh. I don't know why Satoru decided to make that boy become a student at Jujutsu High, maybe he saw something great that interested him.

" Mirai, do you have a mission today?" Satoru asked making me face him and stare at his beautiful blue eyes.

" Well yeah, why did you ask?"

" Let's have a date after our work then." He replied with a smile making me chuckle and poke his cheek.

" If you're not that busy Mr. Strongest Sorcerer." I said and he suddenly give me a peck on the lips before kissing my forehead.

" I'm not busy because my woman needs to go out with me." He said making me blush and hide it while he chuckled and cupped my face before kissing my nose. Satoru acts sweet without any warning and if he keeps doing it I might die from a heart attack.

" Bakaturo, let's eat now, or else you will be late and your student will complain again," I said and feed him a spoonful of food to make him stop talking. He looked at me with a sad look making me just sigh and continued eating.

Now that Satoru decided to take me out after work, I should finish my mission as early as possible. I'm also expecting that Satoru will go on a mission with his student and let them handle it while he watches and observe them. So, he will finish his work earlier than me. Should I also take someone with me on my mission? I have someone in mind but I'm not sure if she's busy or not. I'll try to call her later, then.

******

I was waiting for my partner in this mission outside Satoru's house. After he left for his work, I decided to ask my partner if she was available, and thankfully she is. But she's late by thirty minutes, and I'm tired of listening to the two sacred wolves complain. I grabbed my phone to call her but a familiar voice interrupted me and I sighed.

" Thirty minutes late, Kimi." I said while seriously staring at her, she just smiled and apologize while scratching the back of her head.

" I'm sorry, Mirai nee-chan. The headmaster wants to see me and I can't tell him that we have a mission." Kimi said while avoiding my gaze making me just cross my arms and stare at her.

" Kimi, did my grandfather assign you a tiny mission involving me and Satoru?" I asked and she flinched while looking away, even if she lies it's still obvious judging from her behavior. I just sighed before checking the time, we still have 1 hour to arrive at the place where the cursed spirit was spotted.

" Let's just go, I'm aware of your little mission so I'll ignore it," I said making Kimi chuckle and followed me.

" When will Satoru-sama propose to-"

" Kimi, let's not talk about the proposal. I know my grandfather wants me to convince Satoru about marriage and tell him after this mission that he should stop giving tiny missions involving marriage." I said without stopping and Kimi just nod her head. Grandfather can't really stop bugging us about marriage, even Satoru didn't mention it and I don't mind it either.