Chapter 53

Mirai's POV
I was now walking towards the train station in Osaka, thanks to Yukino's healing technique I recovered. She even insisted on becoming my guide and touring me around since she grew up here. So I ended up accepting her offer, Yukino was happy and even told me to meet her at the station. As for Kuro Shiro, he stayed at the inn to rest, and for some reason, Shiro is silent the whole day. Well, he's someone who won't talk every time but I can tell that he is bothered. Kuro knew about this but didn't talk to him and it felt like they argued.

I grabbed the map that shows all of the tourist spots in Osaka, but I'm not sure where will I visit first. I can't explore them all cause my time is limited and I need to go back home cause Satoru might come here to get me. Also, he didn't reply to my messages last night, I even called him but he didn't answer, I concluded that he is busy with his mission.

" Mirai-san!" I heard Yukino's voice making me face her and she was running towards me. She stopped and panted as she face me. " Sorry for being late."

" Don't apologize, I just got here," I replied with a smile, she then check the time on her phone before grabbing my arm.

" Let's not waste our time, Mirai-san. I know someplace you will like. Also if you need something please tell me." Yukino said cheerfully making me smile as I let her pull me." Then, take care of me. Yukino."~Yukino didn't forget a certain tourist spot and we almost travel the whole country. The girl was too excited to show me around and I ended up buying lots of souvenirs. Now, we decided to grab some food for lunch and she introduced a restaurant that she always visits. Yukino even ordered the food for us so I'm not worried about getting lost on what food will I order. Geez, I got carried away and spend too much time exploring Osaka.

" Mirai-san, when did you become a sorcerer?" Yukino suddenly asked making me face her with a smile.

" Hmm, I started around your age," I replied making her hum in response while drinking the shake she ordered.

" Did you also enter a school while exorcising those scary creatures?" She asked making me giggle, this girl is becoming curious and I can't help but answer.

" Well yeah, there is a school for sorcerers like me. But it's different to your school, Yukino, that school teaches us how to deal with cursed spirits." I said before Yukino asked a question again the food we ordered was already delivered. " I still have a lot of time to answer every question you want to ask," I said as Yukino blushed making me chuckle, she's cute.

" Right, Mirai-san there is a place I would like to show you before you go." She said and started eating, I didn't say anything but watched her. She wants to say something but can't say it, and she seems can't hide what she feels.

~It's already 3 in the evening and we took a train to the last place we will visit, which Yukino suggested. She was checking the map of the place with a happy face, I just smiled at her before focusing on my phone and saw a lot of messages coming from Satoru. I secretly giggled and decided to prank him by not replying. The train then stopped and Yukino faced me with a smile.

" We're here, Mirai-san." She happily said before holding my arm and gently pulling me. It feels like we're dating the way she pulled me, again I just let her be and guide me to the last place we're visiting. I was amazed when Yukino dragged me to a shrine, it was simply beautiful. There are lots of people who visit the shrine and they even prayed.

" I've never seen a shrine like this," I said while looking around, different types of flowers are planted, tall trees also surrounded the shrine and the air was refreshing. I closed my eyes and let the air get past me, for some reason I feel relaxed.

" This is the only place where I hide from that scary creatures. This shrine washes my fear and calms me." Yukino said making me face her as she sat down and softly watch the couples who are praying. I just remember her parents abandoned her and she's now living at the orphanage. " It's my first time going out with someone, it feels like I have a big sister who spends her time with me."