Chapter 54

'Mirai's POV

Two days had already passed since I finished my mission and also adopted Yukino. When we arrived at the Hinami clan everyone accepted her as part of the family, Grandfather even treats her as one of his granddaughters and even became a doting one making Yukino a bit uncomfortable and also happy. It's her first time having a real family who adores and loved her and I'm happy to see Yukino gets along with her new family.

Kimi also treats Yukino as her younger sister as they're closer in age so they got along well. Also, Satoru doesn't mind about Yukino being my sister, he even calls Yukino his sister-in-law and she was shocked to know that I had a boyfriend already.

" Mirai~ can you do me a favor?" Satoru asked while coming out from the bathroom, as always I'm at his place.

" What favor?" I asked while facing him, he then sat down in front of me with a smile plastered on his face making me sigh, and grabbed a towel to dry his hair.

" As you know, I have a mission and it seems I can't make it till this afternoon," Satoru said making me hum in response, and didn't stop from drying his face. " I want you to look after Yuuji, I don't mind it if you train him or teach him something for improvement."

" Yuuji, you mean Sukuna's vessel?" I asked making Satoru nod his head, I stopped drying his hair and stare at his beautiful ocean eyes.

" Hmm, I don't have a mission today so I might as well meet him. Also, I need to take Yukino with me for Shoko to train her."

" Are you sure Shoko can train her properly?" Satoru asked making me hit his head.

" You knew that Shoko is one of the best healers, so don't insult her," I said making him chuckle before pulling me into his arms.

" I know, I know," Satoru said while leaning his head on my shoulder. My body then trembled when I felt him lick my neck making me pull away and glared at him.

" Satoru put a mark on my neck and you're dead," I warned as he just chuckled before hugging me tightly. There are times I got in trouble because of Satoru giving a hickey, and then it was too visible for others to see. Hoshi sometimes sees it and teases me, even Saki who had good eyes kept on nagging me about marriage and stuff.

" What? That mark is a symbol that says you're mine." Satoru said making me just roll my eyes.

" Seriously, even every sorcerer knew we were dating already because you can't hide our relationship."

" Hmm, I'm just proud that you're my girlfriend." I just giggled and pulled away before standing up and making him whine. " Let's cuddle for a minute, Mirai."

"No, you need to prepare already or else I'm going to tell Yaga-sensei that you're slacking off again," I said while pulling Satoru into our shared room for him to change his clothes. I heard him chuckle as he used his strength to stop me and hugged my back.

" Do you want to exercise before I go?~" Satoru hummed as his hand started to rub my stomach making me sigh and pulled away. I smiled before pushing him inside the room and closing it. " Mirai, you're being mean again~" He whined as I shook my head.

" Shut up and change geez, those naughty thoughts of yours. Time is running, Bakaturo."

****" Wow, the school is wide and it feels like I'm in the countryside," Yukino said with awe while looking around the school, I just smiled and continued walking towards the basement where Sukuna's vessel is hiding. But before that Shoko will meet us at the entrance to take Yukino with her.