It was time

Ellie's recovery in the Hospital Wing did have one positive. A certain Marauders side project was given all the attention it had been lacking.

After finally waking up, almost a week after the accident, the beautiful girl had spent all her time working on the map. No one had been with her when she came round, and everything had been very disorientated for a while. Her head hurt unless she drank the vile tasting potions from Madam Pomfrey, and she couldn't actually remember what had happened to her for a while, but eventually things settled down.

Lily visited every dinner, Marlene came every breakfast (usually with Ivanna in tow), and even Regulus had come by to bring flowers. As much as she was grateful that they cared so much, all the attention was suffocating, and the beautiful girl preferred the times when everyone was in lessons and she could get some peace.

It had taken some lengthy explanations to get Lily to find the half-drawn map of Hogwarts school that Ellie hid carefully under her bed, but the red head had eventually managed it. Questions were asked about why she was mapping out the castle, in such a complicated way too, but the brunette just said it was a side project for her dad - he was curious, and it was to do with her heritage. Lily was thoroughly convinced.

The only people who hadn't been to visit her were the Marauders. In all honesty, Ellie was very shocked none of the boys had turned up. She'd expected her near death experience to prompt them into wanting to know if she was well, but not once had she seen any sign of the four boys.

However, what Ellie didn't know was that Sirius had snuck down every night in the Invisibility Cloak to sit with her as she slept.

After the first night, the handsome boy had expected her to wake up the next day. But she didn't. And then three more nights passed, and she still hadn't stirred. Madam Pomfrey had told the girls that Ellie was recovering perfectly well, but it was best for her to sleep as she did so, for taking a bludger to the head was a nasty blow, and James had managed to convince Lily to tell them eventually. Yet that didn't ease Sirius' worries as he believed that she should've woken sooner. Once she'd finally came round, none of the boys thought Ellie would want to see them when she had no choice in getting away, so they kept their distance.

But despite the mutual decision between the group though, Sirius couldn't rest knowing she had woken up, and must think none of them cared.

One day he'd actually walked to the Hospital Wing to see her but had gotten stuck in the doorway when he noticed Darren Wayne was sat with her. Scowling and balling up his fists, the handsome boy had walked off immediately.

After getting everything off his chest, telling the sleeping girl how he felt, Sirius had been lighter. Almost as if she knew and everything was right in the world, but he had to keep reminding himself that wasn't the case. They still weren't on speaking terms, and he was starting to resent everything about the situation. That's why he'd taken up sitting with her at night - the beautiful girl had no idea he was there, but he could talk to her as if she were awake. Telling her about all the lessons she was missing, and the stupid things James had done that day to get Lily's attention, Sirius always arrived at the Hospital Wing after she was sleeping and left before she woke. Now she'd been awake for over a week though, he thought maybe it was time to just visit her normally.

However, every time he decided he would, it seemed someone else was there and taking his place.

Two weeks in total since the accident was when Madam Pomfrey finally discharged Ellie. It was much to the brunette's relief, for sitting in bed all day was not enjoyable, but she had managed to complete the map of the castle for the boys.

Having decided that she'd finish it despite their lack of communication at the moment, Ellie was very pleased with her work, and all it needed to be fully complete, was the complicated spell Remus was supposed to be practising. Folding intricately, it wasn't necessarily easy to use, but functioned well nonetheless. The brunette had also designed a cover for it for when it was all folded together, and the end product looked very professional, even if she was the only one who actually ever seen it.