panic

Thomas quickly walked behind Alby towards the medical hut, trying to breathe slowly in hope I would copy him. Every glader around turned his head towards us as we walked by, curious by the commotion. The attention was not helping my panic and my breathing picked up a pace. 

 Gasps escaped my lips as I tried to get air into my lungs. About halfway there I caught Gally's eyes and I buried my head into Thomas's chest, not wanting to look at him. The suffocation didn't help and more tears streamed down my face. I still couldn't catch my breath and I was starting to feel incredibly lightheaded, everything was spinning. By the time we had got to the medhut a crowd of boys had gathered behind us, including Gally. We walked in and there were two boys arranging things.

The boy with the British accent, Gally and Minho came in before shutting the door. 

"Alby what happened?" One of them asked, I couldn't tell over my heavy breathing gasping, and crying. 

"I don't know Jeff, I asked her if she remembered anything and she started hyperventilating." The boy who must be Jeff nodded and walked over to me and Thomas. He held out his arms to pick me up from Thomas, however, Thomas just pulled me close. Jeff retracted his arms and walked over to a bed. 

"Sit her down here." The other boy ordered. Thomas obeyed and then went to stand next to me. "Hey, I'm Clint. Can you try and take a deep breath for me?" The boy asked and crouched down in front of me. I tried and failed and after my breath got faster than ever. I was still light-headed and it felt like I was drowning

"I think she is having a panic attack." He said as he stood up. 

"Well, how do we stop it?" Thomas asked still freaking a little. 

"Everybody try to calm her, we will all try and go from there."Jeff went first, then Clint, Alby, the guy with an accent who must be called Newt, next Minho then only Thomas and Gally were left.

Thomas came towards me and crouched in front of me holding my chin with one hand and my shoulder with his other so I would look at him. "Shhhhh, Antonia, it will be ok, we will be fine." He said which helped my tears stop and my gasps went down but I was still feeling light-headed, breathing heavily and dizzy. He sat down next to me and put his head in his hands.

 " What if she does this till she passes out?" He said sadly. 

"We still haven't tried Gally," Newt said thoughtfully. We all looked at Gally and I wrapped my arms around my body like I could breathe again if I squeezed myself. Gally scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I don't think I'm going to help if her boyfriend couldn't do it." He said and started walking towards the door. Thomas shot up with a serious face. "Who's her boyfriend?" He asked sternly. "Well, you of course." Gally replied, and stood still for a second. Thomas started laughing and put his hand on my shoulder. "She's my sister!" he said in between laughs. Gally had an "oh" face on. "My bad." He chuckled a bit and Thomas laughed a bit harder. 

"I still don't think I should." He said and stepped towards the door and put a hand on the doorknob. Thomas immediately stopped laughing and stormed over to Gally. Even though Thomas was a lot shorter than him he went right up to him and stood his ground. 

"Why not?" "Because I just don't think it's a good idea!" Gally replied and pushed Thomas away a little bit. 

"Hey calm it!" Alby started. "Gally just try it for a second" He didn't yell exactly but he raised his voice just enough to know that he was serious.

Gally reluctantly walked over to me. He crouched down in front of me so our faces were the same height seen as he was like a giant. He reached for my hands before pulling his own away nervously like he was second-guessing what he was doing. He grabbed my hands and they felt rough yet smooth. They fit perfectly with mine and it made my heart flutter, although that might have just been the hyperventilating.