powerful run

A/N Thank you so much to everyone that has added my story to reading lists! It makes me smile when I see the notifications :)

also, LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture above

once again thank you for all the support and love and please vote!!

The vent flew open a while later, and I quickly stood up. Thomas came out fast and flew up. "Thomas?" I questioned. He had a scared/worried look on his face. "We gotta go. We gotta go." He told us and ran over to the door. We all questioned him and he grabbed a sheet and tied it around the door. "It's wicked! It's still wicked. It's always been wicked." Thomas yelled at us after a while of questioning. He grabbed a bed before putting it up on the door.

"Thomas. What did you see?" I asked and grabbed his arm so he would look at me. He didn't answer, but I could see the fear in his eyes and knew we had to leave, fast. "We have to go." Thomas said to me. I nodded before we all climbed into the vent. We finally got out into a random hall. Aris said he had to do something, and Winston went with him back into the vent. "You sure we can trust this kid?" Minho asked. "You don't want to know where we'd be without him." Thomas answered.

We turned a corner before we ran into the doctor that helped with my surgery. We all stared at each other for a second. "What are you kids doing out?" She finally asked. Alarms then started blaring and she knew that we weren't supposed to be out. Me, Minho, and Thomas looked at each other. Thomas then grabbed the nurse and she said she would lead us to Teresa after Thomas said so. We turned a corner before we heard, "Freeze!", being yelled before the cocking of a gun. They shot something and we quickly went back the other way. Everyone kept running, but I stopped and thought for a second.

He will definitely follow us, so if I just ran and kicked him, he would fall on the wall and pass out. "Antonia, what are you doing?" Thomas yelled. I started running and heard the gladers yell my name. Just as the guard came by, I jumped up and kicked him, making him fall back against the wall before he fell unconscious. The other gladers then came up running behind me. "Shit Antonia." Frypan said, slightly in awe. Thomas then grabbed the gun from the guard. "Okay. Let's go." Thomas said before running again.

The doctor led us to a room and we burst in with Thomas holding the gun ready. "Where is she?!" Thomas yelled. He handed the gun to Minho before opening a curtain, revealing Teresa. "Get down!" I yelled. No one did anything, so Minho yelled it. They all dropped to their knees since he was the one with a weapon. I then grabbed some cloth and tied their hands with Newt helping.

"Guys! They're coming! We gotta go!" Frypan said as he looked out the door. "Frypan move!" Newt told him. Frypan obliged before Newt flipped a table and pushed it in front of the door. "Get back! We gotta get out of here!" Minho yelled as we all walked back into the side of the room Teresa was in. Thomas grabbed a chair and hit the glass behind us. It wasn't breaking, so I grabbed another chair and hit it with him. This time, it shattered quickly.

Thomas jumped over first, then Teresa with Thomas's help and before I went I grabbed the sheet from Teresa's bed and put it over the glass so we wouldn't get cut. Minho threw the gun to Thomas before jumping over. "Stay behind me." Thomas said before opening the other door. A guy was standing there, and Thomas quickly shot him before he could shoot us. He flew back and was being shocked by the bullet. We all quickly ran away and finally got to a door leading outside.

When we got there, Thomas got the keycard and tried opening it. The lock turned red and didn't open. "No, no, no, no." Thomas said and kept trying. "Thomas!" Janson called from across the hall. Thomas handed Newt the keycard and then walked to Janson with the gun. They yelled at each other for a while before the door finally opened. Aris and Winston were standing on the other side. "Hey, guys." Aris said. "Come on!" Frypan replied before running out the door. We all ran beside Aris and Winston.

"Thomas come on! Let's go!" I yelled. Thomas tried shooting but missed. He started running and the door started closing. "No!" I yelled and was about to run in with him before Minho grabbed my hand and held me back. Thomas slid under the door just as it closed. Aris then and slammed the lock off so the door couldn't open anymore. Thomas and I looked back to Janson. We both flipped him off and I gave ratman a two-finger salute before joining everyone else near the huge doors leading out. Minho then went and grabbed a gun and backpack from a body before we ran away.