lovey-dovey 2.0

is this me actually updating? bahaha ye it is sorry for the wait! let me know what u think and if u want anything to happen in the next few chapters x

3rd person chapter 47

Minho was being taken down to be drained again, but this time he was going alone for some reason. When he got to the room, the doctor asked the guard, "This couldn't have waited till morning? This much blood from him could kill him." Now, Minho didn't like the sound of someone killing him. "I have my orders. Do it." The guards demanded. They got him ready to go in again, and Minho stealthy slipped the key into my hand. Although he didn't have handcuffs, it can be used as a weapon.

When the guy came to check my eye, he plunged it into his thigh. the fighting gave him adrenaline and energy. Minho kicked the guard away, and he stood up. When the doctor came to try and sedate him, Minho grabbed him and threw him to the floor. Minho ran out.

When he got out, we turned the corner and a guard was yelling at someone to freeze. Minho didn't care who, he pushed the guard up against the wall, screaming at him, and did it many times and then threw him through a glass window. When he looked back at who the guard was yelling at, and saw Thomas, Antonia, and Newt. He was still breathing heavily, more so than he normally would, but it started calming down when he saw them. they both stared at the boy for a second before saying, "Minho.", and hugging him tightly. He hugged back as hard as he could, but after a second they all pulled away but still grasped their shoulders. "Is this real?" Minho whispered. They all smiled before they heard more guards and they all ran.

Antonia's POV

We ran down one hallway and Janson was on the other side with guards and they shot at us. "In here!" I told them and we got in a room to our side. Thomas closed it behind us and locked it so Janson couldn't get in. Thomas then looked at me and smiled I asked, "What?" "Nothing." He said shaking his head before giving me a big hug. When I pulled away Minho and Newt pushed a table in front of the door. "Oh shit." I said when I heard them slicing the lock. "Any ideas?" Minho asked. "Maybe." Thomas replied from behind us.

He told us it, and I'll admit it was crazy, but it was the only chance we had. We got a gas tank and threw it through the window. We watched it fall down into the pool below us. "Okay. It's doable. Just need a little running start." Thomas said and got back. I looked at Minho wearily before we all backed up with him. "You sure about this?" I asked him. "Not really," Thomas replied. "Nice pep talk." Minho said.

"Ya, bloody inspired." Newt added. We then heard the door bag open from behind us. "Shit." Thomas said and grabbed Newt. Minho grabbed my hand and we all jumped out of the window. We all screamed, but I still held onto Minho's hand for dear life. When we hit the water, we all came up soaking wet. We started swimming to the side and Thomas flipped Janson off. Thomas and Minho got up first and Thomas helped Newt up while Minho basically pulled me up without letting me help.

Me and Minho sat on our knees laughing. "Thank you guys." Minho told us. "You don't think I would let my best friend stay in a place like that do you?" Thomas asked and smiled. Shaking his head, I stood up then helped Minho up. "How are you still stronger than us?" Minho asked me as I pulled him up with ease. "It's never going to go away. Face it." I joked and playfully punched him. "You four! Freeze!" We heard guards yell. We turned around and there were four guards with guns pointed at us.

"You gotta be shitting me." I said. We all backed up a bit towards the water. Thomas reaches for his gun and one yelled, "Don't even think about it!" "Get on your knees with your hands in the air." Another guard commanded. Just then, the far left guard shot the other three. He then ran up to us and took off his mask, revealing the one person I ache for every day. I still can't believe he is still here. I ran up to Gally and jumped in his arms. He wrapped his arms around my back as I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I buried my head into his neck.

After a while, I pulled away and looked into his eyes before I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him. It was a much-needed kiss, I mean we had one earlier but this one was different, it was like our old ones just much more passionate. When we pulled away, we gazed into each other eyes for a while with our foreheads resting on each others.

"I love you." He finally said in his deep voice. Gosh, I love that voice so much. "I love you so much. You have no idea." I replied. We smiled at each other, although I was crying a little bit. One of the boys behind us then cleared their throat and I knew good and well who it was. "Dammit Minho!" I told him as Gally carefully let me down so I could stand. "What?" Minho asked innocently. "You always ruin the moment," I said.

"I agree." Newt told Minho. Minho acted like he was hurt. "Oh get over it. You know we are right." I told him. Minho stuck his tongue out at me which made us all laugh. "Come on. We need to go." Thomas said and looked at Newt. I don't know what happened, but I finally got a good look at Newt and realized something was wrong. I finally realized that he was going through the changing.

I nodded my head and we all started leaving. Gally picked up his gun and then came on one side of me since I was also next to Minho. "Thank you." Gally told Minho. "For what?" Minho asked confused. "Taking care of my girl." Gally said and put an arm around me. "You welcome, but please non of this lovey-dovey stuff." Minho replied. I stuck my tongue out at him before kissing Gally.

We pulled away and he kissed my nose before we kept walking. "Geez. And everything that I've done for you." Minho joked. "Everything that you've done for me? What about what I did for you?" I retorted playfully. "Oh yeah. What did you do for me? Cry? Need your arms bandaging? " Minho said. I gave him a little death glare. I didn't know if Gally knew about how depressed I was, but if he didn't, and I didn't want him to, especially nothing about the self-harming.

"Antonia?" Gally asked me. "It was nothing. Get down." I told him as I saw a helicopter beside us. We all slid behind some planters. "Well, they are definitely pissed." Gally said. "How far?" Thomas asked. "Uh. Maybe twelve blocks from here." Gally replied. Newt started coughing really bad so I went over to where him and Minho were as Gally and Thomas were looking around. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. Newt undid his gear and everyone else joined us

"Why are you asking me that? Shouldn't I be asking you?" Newt replied. "Just answer me." I said. "Terrible." Newt told me. "It's good to see you two though." Newt said and out a hand on Minho's shoulder. Minho patted it, "Ya.", he said. I went back over to Gally and Thomas with Minho following. "How long has he been like this?" Minho asked them. "He'll be okay. We just have to get him to Brenda." Thomas told us and took off his gear. He then went and helped Newt up, but Newt stumbled a bit.

"Why are you helping us, Gally? I put a spear through your chest." Minho asked Gally. "Ya. Nobody's perfect. Except her, but, your not her." Gally said and stood up, he looked at me while saying the last part. "Haha." I told Minho. "Is that blush I see?" Minho asked me and pointed to my cheeks. I swatted his hand away. "Just because your my best friend doesn't mean I won't beat you up." I told him. "Alright. Let's go feisty." Gally said and hauled me up by my waist. "That's no fun." I told him. "Too bad. Let's go." Gally replied and kissed my nose before we started walking again.