disembodied voice

When we woke up, we all took a small sip of water, me actually taking some, before heading towards the mountains again. Everyone gave me scared glances, even Aris and Teresa. I don't really know Aris, maybe I did before the maze, but I would never expect Teresa to care about me anyway. I pretend like I didn't see their stares and kept walking next to Minho. We ran out of water halfway through the day. When we decided to go to sleep without shelter, we were all practically dying of thirst. I fell asleep curled into Thomas. I woke up to him shaking us up. "You see that? It's lighting." Thomas said hoarsely. "We made it." Newt said just as we heard a strike of lighting. We all turned around to see dark clouds and lighting with ran coming out. "We gotta go." Thomas said. We all started running towards the lights. The lighting gradually got harder. By the time we got there, it was coming down everywhere we looked, every second. When we got to the building, Thomas yelled, "Get inside!" We all started going faster, but just before we got in, I saw lighting about to come down right where Minho was. "Minho!" I yelled and was about to move him out of the way, but it was too late, and he got struck. I did too, but not as much.

I had lost my hearing for a second but still managed to look around. When I saw Minho laying there, not breathing, smoking, my heart and stomach dropped. "Minho!" I yelled but wasn't even sure I had said it due to my lack of hearing. I shakily got up and stumbled towards him. " Antonia!" I heard Thomas faintly yell as my hearing came back a bit. I was holding onto Minho, looking down at his burnt face. Yet again, I was crying. Thomas was soon next to me with everyone else. "Help me get him up!" I think I yelled at Thomas. Me and him both pulled Minho up before running inside. "Who's got a light?" I heard someone say, as my hearing came all the way back. I slowly laid Minho down, but never let go of him. Someone shined their flashlight in Minho's face after a while. He still wasn't breathing or opening his eyes. "Minho!" I cried and shook him a bit. "Come on Minho!" We all yelled.

After a while, I thought he was gone, but heard a small groan from him. "Minho!" I yelled again and yanked him up to hug him. I felt his arms slowly wrap around me. I pulled away after a second. "Don't scare me like that ever again!" I told him, still crying hard. "What happened?" He asked dumbly. "You got struck by lightning." Aris informed him. "Oh." Minho said and smiled a bit, also laughed a little. It made me smile and laugh, but tears were still flowing down my face from shock, and fearless of losing the boy that I was closest to. (Besides Gally but, you know...)

"I'm fine." Minho told me and laughed before hugging me for a second again. "You just got struck by lightning!" I almost yelled. "Ya, well, I'm fine." He said again and we all laughed. We all helped him up slowly, except Teresa. When he stood up, he said, "Thanks guys.", and smiled more. "I think that lighting went to your brain." I told him and smiled after he put his arm around me for support. I put my arm around his torso as he playfully glared at me while everyone else laughed. "What's that smell?" I heard Teresa whisper. We all looked at her, and she turned on her flashlight before another one of those things came at her. Thomas quickly pulled her back, but the thing didn't come any further. I looked and it was in chains.

More started screeching around us as we turned in our flashlights, but all of them were on chains. "Oh shit." Thomas said. "I see you've met our guard dogs." A new voice said for the doorway. 

please vote, thank you to everyone has :)