goodbye, Teresa

Antonia's POV

just then we heard a gunshot that was closer to us, from the wicked lab. "Thomas!" I yelled and jumped up before starting to run towards the gunshot. "Antonia!" Everyone yelled from behind me. But I didn't care. I couldn't lose Thomas again. I kept running until I found Ava Paige on the floor with a bullet through her heart, although no one was around.

"Thomas!" I yelled, circling around. Someone came up from behind me and grabbed me. I yelled but turned around only to see Minho. "I have to find Thomas." I told him. "We can find him better in the berg. Come on. Gally's counting on me to bring you back. Let's go." Minho said and picked me up so I didn't have a choice. "I can walk." I grumbled and dropped out of his grasp before walking next to him on my own.

"He's going to be fine." Minho told me. "Ava Paige is literally dead right there and you're going to tell me he will be okay?!" I yelled. "Listen Antonia!" Minho shouted and we turned to face each other. "I don't know. Okay? I really don't know. But, if you want a chance of finding him, we have to go. Also, I know you were stabbed, you can't worry about everybody else. You need to get better, so you can't be worrying about everybody else's health! None of this is your fault and you need to stop thinking so!" Minho basically yelled at me, although near the end it wasn't as much yelling than a scolding.

I stared at him shocked. "Sorry. But you do." He said. I didn't say anything, just hugged him. He hugged me back, but after a second we left. "Let's go find my brother." I told him and wiped away some tears that had fallen. We ran back to the berg, and when we got there Gally hugged me tightly. "Please don't ever run away from me again." He whimpered. I didn't even think about how he would feel. "I'm so sorry. I never will again." I told him.

"Brenda. We have to find Thomas." I said to her and stopped hugging Gally. Jorge, who was standing next to her, nodded and went to the plane controls. When we found him, he was on a burning balcony with Teresa. They started coming towards the berg, but he fell. He was hurt. I hooked myself up to a cable thing and walked to the edge. "Thomas!" I yelled. Teresa helped him back up and they walked a bit closer. "Closer!" I yelled to Jorge. "I can't!" Jorge yelled back. "Jump!" I told Thomas. Me and Vince both had our hands out to him. "You have to get closer!" Gally yelled after Thomas couldn't reach.

Teresa helped him back up and flung him towards me and Vince. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all. I helped Thomas into the berg and let Gally hold him why I tried to help Teresa. A building fell beside the one she was on and landed on top of the balcony. I knew the building was about to fall beneath her. "Teresa!" I yelled and reached further out to her, almost making myself go out of the berg. She reached for my hand and briskly touched my fingertips before the building collapsed. She gave me a faint smile before she was engulfed in flames.

A/N I may have mixed feelings bout Teresa bit this gif made me really sad about her death :(

"Teresa!" Thomas yelled. I pulled myself back in the berg and quickly unhooked myself before sitting next to Thomas. I quickly rolled up his shirt where the blood was coming from and there was a bullet hole. "Keep pressure on it." I told Minho who was crouched next to me. He did and I went up to Thomas's head and brought it into my lap. "Come on, Thomas. Hang on. Please don't leave me." I told him as I could see him struggling. He looked like he was choking on maybe his own blood, and his eyes looked far off in the distance.

Brenda was crying next to me. "Thomas!" I yelled as he closed his eyes. I kept yelling it and shook him. "Thomas please no. Please don't leave me. Please." I sobbed. Vince came and took him to the chairs and laid him in them, next to Newt who was still unconscious. We checked his pulse and he was still alive.

"Just get where we are going quickly." I told Jorge. I let Brenda sit by him. Vince then tended to my wound before allowing me to go sit with the others. I sat across from them with Gally and Minho on either of my sides. I was scooted close next to Gally and he had his arm over me. After a while, Gally stood up and took off his gear, setting them to the side, leaving him in a gray hoodie and dark gray jeans. He sat back down next to me and put his arm back over my shoulder and I got closer to him.

It was colder than I thought, and I ended up shivering. The shirt that wicked had the guards in didn't really help. Gally took his arm off me and I looked up at him confused before he took off his hoodie leaving him in a black tank top. "Here. Your cold." He told me and handed me it. "Thank you." I whispered since I didn't really feel like talking much. I put it on, and since he was so much taller than me, it practically consumed me. It went down to my high thighs and my hands were nowhere to be seen.

Nonetheless, me and Gally got back in the position we were in and I stopped shivering. "So this is the love of your life." Brenda said after a while. I almost choked on my own spit. "Yep. He's the one." I told her and got closer to Gally. Brenda looked down at Frypan longingly, I knew she liked him and I reckon he liked her too.

"Y'all are good together." Brenda told us. "Thanks." I replied. "Maybe I haven't known Antonia as long as you, Gally. But, if you hurt her, actually, never mind. For one, she could beat you up herself. Number two, you don't seem like you would. I can see it in your eyes that you love her." Brenda said. "Uh, thanks?" Gally replied awkwardly. We sat in silence for the rest of the way, and I eventually fell asleep curled into Gally.