tag

OH MY GOD THIS SCENE DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM

Gally's P.O.V. TIMESKIP TO CAPTURING THE WITCH AKA TERESA 

I was waiting for Thomas to bring Teresa back to the place we told him to. When he walked into view, Teresa came soon after, just as I planned. He talked to her for a minute before I dragged a bag over her head. Me and him brought her to the abandoned building where everyone else was waiting. We sat her in a chair and I sat on a table as Newt pulled the bag off her head. She looked around then looked at me and asked, "Gally?" "Here's how this is going to go: we're going to ask you some questions, and you're going to tell us exactly what we need to know," I replied and stood up.

"We'll start off simple. Where's Minho?" I asked and grabbed a chair. She started looking at Thomas, so I slammed it down in front of her and said, "Don't look at him. Why are you looking at him? Look at me. He's not going to help you. Now, we know you have Minho in the building. Where?" She looked down before answering, "He is with the others in a hallway. Level three."

(A/N SO SO SO SO SO HOT THAT SCENE LIKE JEEZ-)

"How many are there?" Newt asked from behind me. "Twenty Nine." She replied. I looked back at Brenda who was supposed to help get the others out. "I can make that work." She told me. "No. You guys don't understand, the whole level is restricted. You can't get in without a thumbprint I.D." Teresa said. "That's why you're going to come with us." Antonia replied venom lacing her voice.

"Well, I don't know. We don't necessarily need her. Right?" I said and stood up, putting the chair back and grabbed a knife, Antonia smirked at me. "We just need her finger." She added and I walked closer to Teresa.

"Gally back off. I know you want to save Minho as much as we do, but we do it right." Thomas told me. "Why? I bet she's done a lot worse to Antonia before! And Minho for that matter." I replied. Thomas stood up and grabbed the knife from my hand. "It doesn't make a difference. Do whatever you want to me. You still won't get through the front door. The censors will pick you up by your-." Teresa started saying, but Thomas cut her off. "We know. Tag. Property of wicked. Your gonna help us with that too." Thomas told her, handing her the knife.