shucking hot

a/n why is that gif so goddam hot

Teresa cut open the back of our necks and took out a tag from the gladers. "She probably enjoyed that." I told Frypan when he and I were sitting at a table after she had done ours. "Ya, your probably right." He replied. Newt then came and gave me and Frypan a thing of gear with guns. I got mine and Antonia's ready before Thomas stood up with Teresa following, them both mad. "Is everything okay over here?" I asked and walked over to them. "Ya. We're done." Thomas said before walking away. Teresa watched him go before turning around and reaching for the knife. Before she could grab it, I grabbed her hand. "Nice try." I told her before walking her away. (A/N ANOTHER HEART-STOPPING SCENE, LIKE DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

"Hmm, probably not the time but that was shucking hot." I heard a voice say in my ear. I turned around to see my Antonia standing there. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put hers around my neck. "Oh yeah?" I said and smirked at her. "Mhm." She said a-matter-of-factly, before kissing me.

After a while, we were interrupted and were told to come outside. Not impressed, it was just getting good, I moved behind her and hugged her, resting my chin on the top of her head. Antonia swore under her breath as did I. "We will have to finish this later darling" I whispered in her ear. She half-turned around with her eyes slightly wide open in what I presume to be shock. Soon however it was replaced with a smirk. "Oh yeah?" She questioned, her eyebrows raised. "Oh yeah.." I replied before leaning down and kissing her again.

"OI! Yeah you shanks! Stop eating eachother's faces off and give us a hand, huh?" Thomas yelled at us. Oops, forgot that they were siblings, probably shouldn't kiss her when her brother is right there.

When everyone came outside me, Thomas, Antonia, and Newt followed Teresa dressed up as the normal guards here. I stopped them to open an electricity box. "Frypan how you doin?" Thomas asked into the walkie-talkie. "Ya, I'm getting there. Tell Minho hi for me." I heard him say back. I know Antonia was going to get close to them as I was gone, I even expected her to date one of them if they never found me, but I still sort of got jealous knowing that one of them is close, maybe closer than her and Thomas. And I had a feeling that person was going to be Minho. Of course, I wasn't mad at him, but I couldn't help being jealous.

When I opened the box, I set a thing on it so the people from the place that saved me could get into the wicked system. I pulled Antonia closer to me for a second, not wanting to be separated from her. We then left to find Minho. We shot the guards as we got to the rooms. We then opened every door and let them out. I grabbed a guard by his shirt and put a gun to his throat. "The vault. How do we get in." I questioned. "You can't." He said before I dropped him. Thomas then came out with the kids.

"Guys, this might take some time." I told them. "Shit." Thomas said after checking another room. "Where is he?" He asked Teresa and got in her face. She brought him to the computer and she searched him up. "Thomas, someone moved him to the medical wing. That's on the other side of the building." Teresa told him. "Ok. Take me to him. Right now." Thomas and Antonia said and started leaving, I didn't want her to go but I knew she had made up her mind so I let her go, but not before giving her a kiss, "Come back to me." We whispered simultaneously, we both chuckled when we realized we had said the same thing.

"I'll come with you." Newt told him. "No, Newt. You stay here. Stay with Gally." Thomas replied. "You can't do this on your own. And they come first. Remember?" Newt said. "Your wasting time! I'll get the serum and meet you outback. Bring her back safe to me." I told them, cutting in on their conversation and then went back to work. "Okay. Let's go." Newt said before they left.