safe haven

antonia's pov

When the berg landed, I woke up but was still very tired. All the kids got up and got out Vince bringing Newt and Thomas on stretchers, and I was about to stand up but Gally brought me back down. "Get on my back. And before you can say anything, I know you don't want to, but I know you are tired." He told me. Even though I do hate being carried, I honestly didn't mind it if it was him. So, I climbed onto his back, but since I couldn't find my hands with the hoodie, it was hard. Also the fact of how tired I was.

When we started going off the berg, some people brought Thomas and Newt to a hut. "Where are we?" I asked Brenda drowsily. "Paradise." She said and smiled before following Frypan. I looked around and we were on an island with a camp. We were allowed to pick our hut, and me and Gally took one, Minho took the one to our right and we saved the one on our left for Thomas and Newt, opposite was Frypan's. I was going to save that one for Brenda, but either way, I have a feeling that she'll spend a lot of time in Frypan's. Since it was dark outside, we all went to bed after we changed into new clothes that the people here had given us.

A/N please just imagine whatever clothes you want tbh :)

Me and Gally got into our nightclothes, and I also put on his hoodie over it. We climbed into the bed that was there, and I curled into Gally's chest while he wrapped his arms around me. We both easily fell asleep. Even though I thought I was going to have nightmares, I didn't. I guess Gally helped with that. The next morning when I woke up, Gally was already getting ready. I did too, and we both left the hut hand in hand.

We found Minho, Newt, Brenda, and Jorge. Jorge started a fire so we could cook something for breakfast. I went and hugged Newt and maybe harassed him a little by asking how he was a million times. "How's Thomas?" I asked Newt, a different question, finally. "He's fine. They took the bullet out, patched him up. He should be awake today." He replied. I nodded. We all sat there in silence and ate our food. None of us realized how hungry we were until we took the first bite.

"Slow down woman, you're going to throw up." Minho told me. "I can do whatever I want." I replied playfully. He laughed before we went back to eating. After I was done, I sat there until everyone else was done too. "So what happened with you, Gally?" Minho asked him. "Well, after you speared me, those people that were burning the city came and found me. They saved me. Then, I went out trying to look for you guys, but when I realized y'all went into the scorch, I went back.

Then, Antonia and you guys came and told me they took you." Gally replied. "We should've listened to you, Antonia." Minho told me. "Huh?" Gally questioned. "She wanted to bring you with us, but the people who took us out of there dragged her away." Minho told him. Dang, he is not good at keeping secrets. Well, not really secrets, but he's just not good at not telling. Just then, I saw Thomas walking towards us. I stood up quickly, letting go of Gally's hand that I had been holding. I ran to him and tackled him in a hug. After a while, I pulled away and let Minho hug, Thomas. Minho slowly pulled away and started to tell Thomas about Newt.