jealous

The sun was just coming up. I heard footsteps but didn't really care at this point. Gally soon came up to the pit with Newt, Chuck, and Minho. "Hey, Sailor." Gally said. "Hi." I replied. "How's your hand?" Minho asked. "What do you think?" I said. Teresa then woke up. I groaned, from pain or Teresa being conscious again, I don't know. Maybe both. "Bad news, Steve's taken control." Chuck said. I just sat there, staring at the ceiling. "He has everyone convinced that Antonia and Thomas are the reason everything has happened." Newt added, he was glaring at Teresa and she obviously wasn't getting the hint, I rolled my eyes. I still didn't say anything. "But, we have a plan." Chuck said. They told us their plan when me, Thomas, and Teresa were supposed to be banished. I just nodded while Teresa talked to them. After a while of us all sitting in silence, Thomas woke up. I actually moved and looked at him. "Hey. Are you okay?" Teresa asked. "What the hell were you thinking?" Chuck said. Thomas quickly got out of Teresa's lap with a disgusted look on his face. That made me smirk. He looked around.

"What happened?" Thomas asked. "Steve's taken control. He said we had a choice. Either join him or get banished at sundown with you." Newt replied. Thomas scooted even further away from Teresa and reached up for Newt who held out his hand for Thomas to grab it, which he did. "And the others agreed to that?" Thomas asked. "Steve has everyone convinced that your the reason all this has happened." Teresa answered.

"Well, he's been right so far." Thomas said. We all looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" Gally asked. "This place, it's not what we thought it was. It's not a prison, it's a test. It all started when we were kids. And they'd give us these challenges. They were experimenting on us. And then people started disappearing. Every month, one after another, like clock worth." Thomas replied. "Sending then into the maze?" Newt questioned. "Ya, only not all of us." Thomas replied. "What do you mean?" Newt asked. "Guys, I'm one of them. The people who put you here, I worked with them. And I watched you guys for years. The entire time you've been here, I was on the other side of it. So were you." He told us and the last part to Teresa.

"What?" She asked. She had tears in her eyes, and I genuinely thought they were fake. "Teresa, we did this to them." Thomas said. "No. It can't be true." Teresa replied while shaking her head. "It is. I saw it." Thomas said. "Where was I?" I asked him. Everyone looked surprised that I had actually said something. "In hiding. You kept in touch with me every so often. You didn't want to get caught though. They had been looking for you for years. They sent you up here with me when they finally got you. Someone told them where you were." Thomas answered.

I had a sneaking suspicion that the person who ratted me out was Teresa. But, I was most likely the reason that Thomas was sent up here. I felt bad yet again. "Why would they send us up here?" Teresa asked. "It doesn't matter." I said. "She's right. It doesn't matter. Any of it. Because whoever we were before the maze, they don't even exist anymore. The creators took care of that. But what does matter is who we are now. You two went in the maze and found a way out." Newt told us. "And if I hadn't, Alby would still be alive." I replied before Thomas could. "Maybe. But I know if he were here, he'd be telling you the exact same thing. Pick your asses up and finish what you started. Cause if we do nothing, then that means Alby died for nothing, and I can't have that." Newt replied.

"Okay. Okay, but we have to get through Steve first." Thomas said. We told him the plan and he agreed. Gally, Newt, Minho, and Chuck had to leave, and a while after that some boys cane to get us out. Thomas acted like he was still unconscious, and two boys picked him up. Teresa only had one boy on her, but when they tried to grab me and I pushed them away. "I can walk." I told them. The boy looked scared, so he nodded. We started walking towards the maze entrance. When we got there, they threw Thomas on the floor. I saw Newt, Minho, and Gally in the crowd of boys. Chuck was running up with some bags that we told him to pack and some spears. He wasn't very stealthy though.

"Steve. It doesn't feel right man." Winston said. "Ya, what if Thomas and Antonia are right. Maybe he can lead us home." Jeff added. "We are home. Okay? I don't want to have to cross any more names of that wall." Steve said. "You really think banishing is going to solve anything?" I asked. "No. This isn't a banishing. It's an offering." Steve said with an evil smirk. The boys started tying me and Teresa up to two long poles that were stuck into the ground. Teresa yelled, "What? Wait!", but I kicked the boy that was guarding me in the stomach. The boys who were guarding Thomas tried to pick him up, but Thomas knocked them both out. Newt came and hit one in the back of the head. Teresa kicked hers down there and Frypan cut her loose.

Steve started taking steps towards me angrily, but Gally came behind him and put a hand in his shoulder before turning him around and punching him hard. Steve fell on the floor, and Gally walked over to me with his arm around my waist. Minho and Thomas held a machete and a spear to Steve who was back in his feet with an already bruised jaw. Frypan tossed me a machete which I caught and then handed Gally a dagger. "You're full of surprises now aren't ya?" Steve asked me and Thomas. "You don't have to come with us, but we are leaving. Anyone else who wants to come, nows your chance." Thomas said. "Don't listen to him, he's trying to scare you." Steve told them.

"No, we're not trying to scare them. They are already scared. Alright? We're all scared. Even me. But I'd rather risk my life out there than spending the rest of it in here." I said. "We don't belong here. This place isn't our home. We were put here. We were trapped here. At least out here, we have a choice. We can make it out of here. I know that." Thomas added. Winston walked over to us first, then many other boys. There were only Steve's minions and a couple left behind. "Steve. It's over. Come with us." Thomas said. Though in my mind, I would probably kill Steve if he came.

Hiya, again please vote and thanks for reading :)