lift and fall

3rd person 

"I'm sorry Tommy, I love you." Newt whispered, pulling away slightly to reveal the knife in his chest. His eyes seeming to be cleared and his voice had softened. "No..." Thomas whispered, "No no no no no."

Newt fell back, Thomas quickly catching him. Thomas held Newt in his arms, rocking back and forth, "No no no no, Newt, please. Please stay, just hold on, I love you." Thomas muttered while crying, but deep down he knew Newt was already gone.

Thomas heard pounding footsteps, looking up he saw Brenda stop dead in her tracks, holding the serum in one hand and holding the other to her mouth, tears forming in her eyes.

Antonia's POV

Thomas was standing over Newt who was laying in his arms. Thomas looked up at me with tears in his eyes. My eyes started watering too. Thomas then started backing away. "Thomas. No. Thomas!" I yelled as he started running away. I started to run after him, adrenaline coursing through my veins once again, blocking the pain out, but someone grabbed my waist and held me back. "Let him go. He'll be fine." Gally whispered in my ear.

"I wasn't fast enough." I heard Minho sob. I got out of Gally's grasp only to drop down next to Newt. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed, even though I knew Newt couldn't hear me. Gally on my right side, Fry on my left, them both finally processing that Newts gone. Gally grabbed my hand, "It's my fault." I sobbed again. "Shhh. No, it's not." Gally told me as he hugged me. "Everything's my fault." I told him and pulled away. "No. It's not." Fry said to me. I cried into Gally and he just held me.

3rd person

Minho walked back towards Newt again and dropped to his knees, seeing Newt. "No....he can't be gone." Minho whispered, looking at Newt's limp body. Minho let his head fall onto Newt's chest. He felt the slightest lift and fall; Newt was still breathing. Minho gasped, lifting his head up.

(A/N hehehehhehehe)

"Minho?" Brenda asked, confused at his gasp. "He's breathing! But only a little bit.....someone get me some cloth and the serum!" Minho said quickly. Brenda handed him the serum right away then turned to Antonia and Gally for cloth whilst Minho injected the serum into the unconscious blonde.

"Here, use my shirt." Antonia said, passing it over. It had blood on it anyway. She had also lost a lot of blood and was close to fainting, but she decided to keep that quiet, Newt was more important right now. Gally handed Brenda the shirt and she handed it to Minho.

Minho pulled the knife out of Newt's chest, then he wrapped the cloth tightly around the wound. "Minho?" Minho heard a weak voice say quietly. He looked to Newt's face to find his eyes were opened slightly.

"Hey Newt, you're gonna be ok. Just hold on a bit longer, we can save you... you're immune now, we gave you the serum. Just hold on. Please." Minho told the boy, some tears escaping from his eyes. Newt closed his eyes, nodding the best he could before slipping into unconsciousness.