Tree in pain

I looked back at Gally who was looking at me worriedly. "I need to go think." I told him before walking away. He called after me, but I didn't listen. I walked to a tree that was still standing and punched it until my knuckles started bleeding. Even after that, I punched it some more.

Eventually, someone came and put their hands on my shoulders. I turned around and saw Gally looking down at me. Apparently, I had been crying, so he wiped some of them away. "It'll be okay, Sailor." He told me. I don't know why, but that made me cry even more. He pulled me in for a hug and I wrapped my arms around him. I cried into his chest for a while until it slowly came to a stop. I pulled away and looked up at Gally. "Are you okay princess?" He asked.

The nickname he gave me flashbacks to when Minho was calling me it to make Gally mad. I shook my head no, and he didn't need to ask why. He slowly bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back, but he eventually pulled away. He didn't say anything, but grabbed my hands and feels them up without touching the knuckles. My knuckles were split open on both hands, and I didn't even care. "Let's go get you some bandages." He said before letting go of my hands. He bent down in front of me, and I was confused for a second until I realized what he wanted me to do. I got in his back and he stood up with ease before walking us to the medhut.

"I love you Captain." I said when we were halfway there. "I love you to Sailor." He replied. When we got to the medhut, Teresa, Newt, and Minho were surrounding Thomas. "What happened to her?" Minho asked Gally and walked up to us. "Long story." Gally replied for me since I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Gally sat me down on a bed and told Minho to go get some bandages and infection cleaner and a wet towel. Minho quickly went and brought the things back. Gally grabbed the towel out of Minho's hands and carefully grabbed my hand. When Minho saw my knuckles, he winced. "What the klunk did you do?" He asked.

I didn't reply, so Gally did for me again. "Punched a tree." He said. Minho nodded sadly before going silent again. Gally started to gently clean my knuckles with the wet towel. Once he was done with both hands, he grabbed the cleaner that Minho grabbed and put some on my knuckles. After that, he carefully wrapped my hands. Why is he such a good boyfriend? "Thank you." I told him after he was done. "Anytime." He said and grabbed my face before kissing me gently. We pulled away, me, Minho and him all sat there in silence. Quietly grieving the gladers who died. I stood up after a while and walked over to Thomas. I walked past Newt who was holding Thomas's hand and crying. Thomas was pale, and he was sweating. Gally soon came over and hugged me from behind.

We all stood in silence for a while, until the door flew open. We all looked over and saw Steve and his minions. "Them three. Get them." He said and pointed to me, Thomas and Teresa. They came over and Teresa went without objections (So stupid), but when they tried to grab Thomas I grabbed onto his hand and practically growled, "No." Steve came over and we glared at each other until he grabbed my hand and basically broke it until I let go of Thomas. "I grabbed my hand back once I heard a snap and they took Thomas away. "You slint head." I told him. He glared at me again until I told Gally to let go of me.

"I'll be fine." I told him. He looked at me uneasily before unwrapping his hands from me. Steve tried to grab my broken hand to take me, but I slapped his hand away. "I can walk perfectly fine." I hissed. He smirked evilly at me as I walked past him. When I got to the pit, Thomas and Teresa have already been thrown in. Teresa has arranged Thomas to where his head was in her lap. I got in the pit and sat down as far away from her as possible as Steve closed the top before leaving. I held my hand in agony and rested my head on the wall.

"What happened?" Teresa asked. "Dumb slint head broke my wrist." I replied. "Oh." Teresa whispered. I didn't say anything through most of the night even though Teresa kept asking me questions. I would just nod or shake my head, sometimes I didn't even do anything. "Are you and Gally together?" She asked for the fifth time. "Uhhh. Will you be quiet! Yes, we are together!" I shouted. She was quiet for the rest of the night, so I tried to go to sleep. When I woke up, Teresa was asleep and Thomas was still passed out.

sorry for the short chapter- PLEASE VOTE AND DON'T BE A GHOST READER xx