I remember...

(A/N That picture above is just me, just yes.) 

Newt got beside Alby and crouched down. "Alby. Alby you alright?" Newt asked. I walked to the other side of Alby and saw his lips quivering, and his eyes watery. "Hey, Alby. Alby, we might have just found a way out of the maze." I told him as I crouched down beside him. Thomas came and crouched beside me. "You hear us? We might be getting out of here." Thomas said. Alby shook his head sadly before saying, "We can't." In a faint voice. "We can't leave. They won't let us." Alby said a bit louder. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I remember," Alby replied. I looked at Gally who looked at Frypan who looked back at me.

"What do you remember?" I asked and faced Alby again. Alby finally looked at someone, but not at me, Thomas. "You. You were always their favorite Thomas. Always. Why did you do this? Why do you come here?" Alby said to Thomas. Thomas stood up and ran out. You could hear boys outside yelling. I gave Alby a quick hug before following everyone outside. "Hey what's going on?" I asked as I caught up with Thomas. "It's the doors, they aren't closing." A boy answered.

I ran to maze walls with everyone following. When I got there, Gally walked up to me. A loud sound made us all jump and we saw another maze wall open. Then another, then the last one. "Hey Chuck. I want you to go to the council hall, okay? Barricade the doors." I told Chuck. He nodded. "Winston, you go with him." Newt added. They nodded before leaving. "Get the others, tell them to go hide in the forest now!" Gally commanded someone. "Minho, I want you gather up every weapon you can find." I told him. He nodded before leaving. "Okay, Teresa, you and I are going to go get Alby alright?" Thomas said just as we heard other boys screaming from across the glade. "Run! Go! Hide!" They yelled. I saw a grievers at the end of the maze and froze.

"Everybody hide!" Thomas yelled. I was still frozen, so Gally grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. He dragged me to the box with a couple of other boys and closed it once we all got in. I heard faint screaming and Thomas yelling at people. I grabbed Gally's hand, scared to encounter another griever. A boy ran up to the box and yelled to open it. A griever soon came by and got him though. I squeezed Gally's hand tighter. The griever soon left. "We have to go." I told the boys that where in the box with me. "No. It's safe here." Gally said. "You don't understand. They'll hunt us down." I replied. Before he could reply, I said, "I love you.", before opening the box doors and jumping out.

Gally and the other two boys followed me quickly. I saw Thomas with a griever in front of him and his group and grabbed Gally's hand before running over to him. I quickly grabbed a jar of fire that was sitting there and threw it at the griever. Thomas looked at me shocked. "Come on! Let's go!" I yelled at them before taking off towards the council hall. While we were running, Alby fell. "Alby!" I yelled and stopped. Thomas came and helped me help him up. "Get behind me." I told them. They obliged since I was the only one that had encountered one and lived. I held a stick as it came closer to us. Just as it was almost to reaching distance, spears came and stuck it in the side.

I looked over and saw Frypan, Newt, Minho and a couple other people. "Go! Run!" Thomas yelled. We all started running again, and finally got to the council hall. Most of the other alive gladers were already there. We all got in and got in a huddle. Gally grabbed my hand as we heard the greiver go around the roof and try to get in. We circled to the other side of the room and it moved. All of a sudden, it stuck it's claw in and grabbed the stick holding the roof up, so it collapsed. "Is everyone alright?" Newt asked. No one answered. We tried to save a guy from being taken, but couldn't.

I scooted back next to Thomas and Gally, just as I saw Chuck being grabbed. "Chuck!" I yelled. "Grab him!" Thomas also yelled. Me and Thomas grabbed his hand and everyone else helped to. He was screaming and the greiver seemed to be wining. Until, Alby grabbed an axe and yelled before running up and hacking at the greiver arm until it shrunk back. "Chuck you okay?" I asked. "Ya. Thanks Alby." He replied.

Alby nodded before a greiver claw came in and grabbed him. "Alby!" I yelled and grabbed onto him. No one else was helping, but I still tried to pull him back down. I almost got him free from the griever when the greiver yanked him hard. " Antonia, get them out." Alby said before he was taken out. "NO ALBY!" I yelled. I started running out, and many people yelled my name. Gally tried to grab me, but I squirmed one of his grip and kept running. When I got outside, no greivers where there, everything was on fire, and you couldn't see much of anything.

Gally and Thomas quickly came after I ran out, followed by the other gladers. They all asked questions or murmured to their selves. "Who's that?" Someone asked. We all looked in the direction and saw three silhouettes coming out. When they got just a couple inches from us, Steve and his two minions were there. "Steve." I said as he kept approaching us and didn't seem to slow down. When he got to us, he punched me hard.

I fell onto the ground with people yelling. Before anyone else could do anything, I quickly got up and tackled Steve to the ground. He tried to get away, but I held him down to hard. "This is all your fault! Look around you Antonia!"Steve yelled at me. I punched him hard before Gally came and wrapped his arms around my waist before picking me up off Steve. I squirmed in his grasp, but he wouldn't let me go. Steve groaned on the ground for a second before standing back up. He started to come at me again, but Frypan stood in the way and held him back.

"This is all your fault! You heard Alby! He said that Thomas is one of them! She must be to! They were sent here to kill us! You can't trust him!" Steve yelled. I finally got out of Gally's grip. But, I didn't go at Steve, I stood there and processed his words. He was right. I was the reason. That still didn't mean he had the right to punch me. I started going at him again, but Gally held me back again. Most of the boys were holding Steve back as he was still yelling at me and Thomas. I looked at Thomas who was looking at a griever stinger. He picked it up and held it in his hands.

"Thomas?" I questioned. "What if he's right. I need to remember Antonia."Thomas told me before shoving the thing into his leg. "Thomas!" I yelled along with other people. "Get the other syringe!" I demanded. Someone ran and brought back the serum. I quickly grabbed it and shoved it in Thomas like I did Alby. He calmed down and stopped writhing. "Bring him to the medhut." I told Jeff. He nodded and Frypan, Minho, Newt, and Jeff all carried Thomas there, I saw a tear escape Newt's eyes as he looked down at Thomas's face which was contorted into an expression of pure agony. "Go with him." I told Teresa. Even if I didn't like her, she watched over Thomas. She nodded and left along with them.