hey sailor

omfg, we got to 1K reads!! Thank you so much! I honestly never thought we would get this 

far in a million reads. Thank you so much and thanks to everyone who has added my story 

to reading lists and especially to people who have voted on my story- both mean an awful 

lot to me x- Antonia x

Three men with masks sat in front of us. Brenda and I shared a glance. Looking back at the men, the same one with the red mask, sat in the middle. I could still feel his gaze on me. Finally, I looked at him, furrowing my brow, narrowing my eyes.

For the rest of the drive, the man and I kept eye contact. I couldn't see his face from under the mask, but I could tell he was staring at me. I felt the van come to a stop before the door behind Brenda and I opened up.

"Get out!" A man shouted to us. Obeying, we got out of the van, then hearing a familiar voice shout out. "Where is he?" It was Newt. "Where is he?" He yelled.

"Newt?" I mumbled in question. Suddenly, one of the doors of a van opened up, revealing Newt punching a man, eager to find me. "Where's my sister?" I yelled, looking around. "Thomas!" Newt exclaimed, running over to me. "Oh, thank god." He tackled me into a hug, keeping me in his arms. "I'm okay." I assured him. I looked around for my sister. Newt led me over to her where she was being comforted well, trying to be comforted by Brenda and Frypan. She was in the middle of a panic attack. Shit, not this again.

I tried to get her to breathe but it wasn't working and her breath got faster and faster. Her eyes darting everywhere and watering she started rocking and shaking. Right, think Thomas. How did Gally get her to calm down? He held her didn't he? I gave her a hug and she clung to me, her breath not calming down. I didn't know what else to do.

As we were hugging and trying to calm her down, one of the van doors opened, revealing Jorge jumping out, punching a man, screaming in his face. "Where is she, you son of a bitch?" Jorge shouted loudly. We all rushed over, Newt staying with Antonia. I ran to Jorge, only to get pushed away, everyone did all except for Brenda, who got Jorge to stop.

"I'm right here! I'm right here! I'm right here." Brenda assured loudly. "Everybody relax." The man in the red mask spoke up. "We're all on the same side here." I pushed one of the men off me, doing the same for Newt and Antonia before turning to the man. "What do you mean same side? Who the hell are you?" I narrowed my eyes on the man, seeing him glance at me, staring for a little bit before he turned his head away, taking off his mask, revealing the face I thought that had died.

"Hey, Greenie."

"Gally?" (A/N YES MY BABY IS BACK WHOOP WHOOP)

"Gally?" I asked confused. I stepped closer to him before punching him in the jaw. He killed Chuck. But most importantly, he hurt Antonia more than anyone could imagine. She was depressed, suicidal, and all because of him. He fell down, me jumping on top of him. "That's for hurting Antonia!" I yelled at him and held up another fist before Newt came and held it back. "Stop!" Newt demanded. "He killed Chuck," I looked up at Newt with sad eyes. "He hurt Antonia." "Ya, I know. I was there too, remember? And I also remember that he was stung and half out of his mind. He also did not mean to die. Well, apparently he didn't die." Newt said.

I looked back down at Gally who looked sadder than ever at the mention of Antonia. I got off him and he slowly got up. He put his hand on his jaw and said, "I kind of had that coming. Anybody else? Fry? Newt?" "You know him?" Jorge asked from behind us. "He's an old friend." Fry replied. "Er guys, can this wait? She is about to pass out!" We heard Brenda say. "Shit." I murmured before quickly going back to Antonia.

Gally gingerly walked over to us. "Don't you dare come near her." I growled. "I can help!" Gally started. Newt put a hand on my shoulder, a signal to me that I should let him. I huffed in frustration before moving so Gally could come 'help'.

He slowly crouched down in front of her and took her hands from around her stomach and held them in his hands and rested their intertwined hands on her thighs. He started breathing slowly and carefully and little by little Antonia's breathing started to slow down to match Gally's carefully slowed ones. He let go of her hands and used his thumbs to brush away the tears on her face.

She slowly raised her head to meet his gaze and she gasped. "Gally..?" She breathed out her breath picking up again. I reached forward in panic. Newt snaked his hands around my waist, holding me back. "One minute," He whispered into my ear.

"Hey, Sailor." Gally replied before grabbing her hands and calming her down again. She calmed down and looked at Gally before tears started pouring down her face and she threw her arms around his neck. They stayed like that, their limbs entangled, foreheads resting on each other's shoulders as they clung to each other like their life depended on it. Whispering words of love and sadness to each other.