Teresa (ugh)

Just then, Jeff and Clint came running up. "Hey, what are you guys doing? You're not allowed in here." Minho exclaimed. "Sorry, it's just the, uh," Jeff started. "It's the girl." Clint finished. "What is she awake?" Thomas asked. "You can say that." Jeff replied. Me and Thomas looked at each other before we took off in the direction we came from. We saw a circle of boys crowding the watchtower and ran over to them. "What's going on?" Thomas asked as we ran up to Chuck who was standing away from the crowd. "Girls are awesome." He said laughing and pointing at the watchtower. I laughed before looking. Things were flying from the sky, and you could hear the girl screaming, "Leave me alone!" I laughed before I ran over there. Gally was crouched and trying to dodge as many things as possible. "Hey! Throw one more of things and I'm- ow!" Gally yelled as he got hit in the head with a rock.

I laughed before I got hit in the head too. "Hey!" I exclaimed. The rock-throwing stopped for a second. "Was that a girl?" The other girl asked and peeked over the edge. "No, that was just a high-pitched male. Of course, it was a girl!" I yelled sarcastically and a bit annoyed. "I don't think she likes us very much," Newt said as she kept throwing things. Whoops, I guess I was a bit too mean.

"I'm warning you!" The girl screamed. "Take cover y'all! Take cover!" Frypan yelled as he ran away. I was laughing hard even though I had already gotten hit in the head a couple of times. Gally grabbed a thing of wood and held it over me and his head. Minho got hit in the head and screamed like a little girl which made me laugh harder. "Do something." Newt told me. "Okay, okay. Fine. Hey! It's Antonia and Thomas!" I yelled after I had sort of calmed down. The girl stopped throwing things for a second and peaked over the edge again. Gally moved the piece of wood a bit so she could see me. "Go up there." One of the boys told me. I slowly climbed up the tower, painfully might I add, and opened the hatch. "Woah." I said once I saw she had a knife pointed at me. (A/N- okay, I am not going to lie, I hate Teresa, so she's going to be your enemy in this basically. And don't ask me why I hate her, I just do. I mean yh she tries to save humanity rather than a guy and that's cool but she is a bit of a bitch.) I climbed the rest of the way up and grabbed the knife out of her hand.

"Don't give me that klunk. You know we're not going to hurt you. You just want attention." I said a bit too harshly. She looked taken aback for a second before she glared at me. "Where am I? What is this place? Why can't I remember anything?" She asked. "This is all normal okay, we've all been through it. What's your name?" I replied. "Teresa." She said. Yet again, the name sent something like a shock to my brain, and I automatically knew that I knew her before this. Although, I could tell I didn't really like her much then either.

"Teresa, I'm Antonia. My brother Thomas is down there with the other boys." I told her. Her eyes lit up at his name. "They said I kept saying y'all's name in my sleep, but mostly his. Can I talk to him? No offense, but I feel like we didn't get along very well back then, and not really now either." She said kind of rudely, but not at the same time. I huffed. "Fine." I stood up and looked over the tree edge. "You okay?" Minho yelled. "She wants to talk to you, Thomas. Apparently, we don't get along that well which is fine with me." I yelled down. They all looked taken aback by my rudeness, but Thomas nodded and started climbing up. When he got there, I told him what me and Teresa had already discussed.

"You coming down?" Newt yelled. "Give us a second," Thomas yelled. They all walked away, leaving us alone. "Listen, I'm leaving. I guess my stitches came undone when we were running." I told them. "Why didn't you tell me?" Thomas questioned. "Because I'm tough," I said sarcastically and punched his shoulder playfully. He laughed before nodding. I walked down the steps and heard Thomas saying, "Why don't you two get along?" "Just because." Teresa replied. "She's the toughest one here, I don't think you want her as an enemy," Thomas told her. I smiled to myself. "Would you side with me?" She asked. Thomas didn't answer for a second but eventually said, "No way. We have a connection of some sorts, I can feel it, but I'm staying on my twin sisters' side no matter what." I smiled even wider and I finally got to the ground.

Minho came and ran up to me. "I see you two don't get along." He said and laughed. "Never." I replied before laughing along with him. I winced a little bit though because of my undone stitches. "You okay?" Minho asked me. "Ya, just a couple of undone stitches is all." I told him. "Let's go to the medjacks then. I'll go get Gally and meet you there." He said before running away. I didn't really want Gally to worry, but Minho has already left.

When I got to the medhut, Jeff just rolled his eyes and I smiled at him. "Some stitches came undone." I told him. He nodded and I followed him to the same bed I was on earlier. He stitched me up again and I thanked him. Just before I was about to leave, Gally and Minho came running in. "Ah, you missed the fun part." I told them sarcastically. "Sorry, I couldn't find the shank." Minho said, referring to Gally. "It's alright, I'm just playing." I replied. Just then, Newt, Thomas, and Teresa came in. "We came to see Alby." Thomas said. I nodded. We followed them next to Alby's bed. Thomas handed Newt something. "So you're telling me, this came in Teresa's pocket, and you want us to use it on Alby? It could kill him." Newt said as he was holding a small container filled with blue liquid.

"He's already dying. It's worth a try." Thomas replied. Newt looked at Alby sadly. "Alright, do it." He said and handed the thing back to Thomas. Thomas walked over to Alby and stood over him. Before he could put it in him, Alby grabbed him by the shirt. "You two shouldn't be here!" He kept saying. Newt and Thomas held Alby down. "Get the syringe!" Thomas yelled. No one was doing anything, so I grabbed it and stuck it into Alby. He calmed down as the stuff was going into him. We all stepped away. "Well, that worked." I said. "Okay, from now on, someone stays here and watched him around the clock." Newt demanded. "Hey, sundown greenies. Time to go." Steve said as he walked in.

I glared at him for a while before reluctantly following with Thomas after I gave Gally a quick kiss. "What is your problem with us?" I asked Steve when we were almost at the pit. "Everything started going wrong the minute you guys showed up. First Ben, the. Alby. Now the other girl. Everybody saw it, she recognized you two. And I'm betting that you know who she is." Steve answered and opened the top of the pit. Me and Thomas sighed before walking in. Steve started closing the thing, and Thomas walked up to him. "Steve, you know we can't stay here forever right?" Thomas asked. Steve finished up tying the thing and walked away without saying anything. I sat down and Thomas came by me. I went to bed quickly even though I was hungry, but I know Thomas stayed up for a while.