beep beep

(Y/N)'s/Antonia's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw Thomas laying on the other side of the pit. "Big day greenies, sure you don't want to sit this one out?" Minho asked as he came up to us, which woke up Thomas. "Oh man, get us out of here." I said and laughed. "Alright." Minho replied and undid the top. Minho handed us both a strap thing like he had, but a little different. We got to the maze doors just as they opened. "Let's go!" Minho said before running in. I smiled at Thomas before following Minho, and Thomas following me. We ran through all the sections until we got to seven. When we got there, we slowed to a walk.

"That's strange." Minho said. "What?" I asked. "Sevens not supposed to be open for another week." He replied. We kept walking until we got to a place with big metal walls in rows. "What the hell is this place?" Thomas asked. "We call me blades." Minho replied. We jogged through the blades and came across a ripped-up shirt. I recognized it though. It was Bens's shirt. "It's Ben's isn't it?" Thomas asked. "Ya. A griever must have pulled him down here." Minho said and stood up. We both stood up with him. A second later, I heard the beeping again. I turned Minho around and grabbed the thing out of his back strap. "Woah hey." Minho exclaimed, but I still grabbed it out.

I held it and moved around. In some places, it started beeping more, others not. "I think it's showing us the way." I told Thomas and Minho. They looked at me weirdly, but we still followed it. We got all the way to a dark corridor and it started beeping like crazy, beep beep beep beep. We walked in and it was even more beeping. "Minho, have you ever seen this place before?" Thomas asked him. "No." Minho replied. We kept walking until there was no more wall. "Ah, it's just another dead end." Minho said. Just then, a click came out. Weird noises sounded, and countless walls drew up and a black hole was there. "You sure about his?" Minho asked us. "Nope." I replied but still walked up to the hole. Minho whipped the side of the hole and slime came off.

"Grievers." He said. We heard clicking, and a red light came out and ran over our bodies. We heard a high-pitched noise and I asked, "What the hell was that?" We turned around and everything started closing. "We gotta get out of here." Minho said. We all nodded and I tossed him the blinking thing before we started running out. When we got to the blades, they started closing. "Run! We're gonna get trapped!" Minho yelled. I ran with him, but Thomas was a bit behind us. We ran through the blades and Thomas couldn't get through one. We ran down the isle of closing blades with him. "Minho! Antonia!" He yelled. "Come on!" I shouted.

Thomas finally slipped through one and we got out. Just as we did though, the concrete cracked and behind us four huge walls came up before the tall wall started falling. "Go! Go!" I yelled and we all started running away. The concrete was cracking underneath our feet as walls were falling everywhere. We slid through a falling wall just as it was closing and got out. When we got to the maze walls, a couple of boys were surrounding it. Gally and Newt were standing there looking worried.

I ran up and hugged Gally quickly and Thomas did the same to Newt before we both went back to Minho. "What the hell was going on out there?" Newt asked. "We found something, a new passage. We think it could be a way out." I answered. "It's true. We opened a door. I think it's where the grievers go during the day." Minho confirmed. "Wait, you're saying you found the grievers home and you want us to go in?" Chuck asked. "Their way in could be our way out Chuck." Thomas answered. "Ya, or there could be a thousand grievers in the other side. The truth is, the twins don't know what there doing as usual!" Steve yelled from the back.

Me and Thomas turned around and faced him. "Well, at least we did something, Steve!" I told him. "Ya, I mean, what have you done? Huh? Besides hide behind these walls all the time?" Thomas said. "Well let me tell you something greenies, you've been here three days. I've been here three years." Steve replied and got up in my face since I was closer to him than Thomas. "Ya! You've been here three years and you haven't done anything Steve! So you should try doing things a little differently!" I yelled back at him.

I could faintly hear Teresa saying, "Guys.", but I wasn't listening. "Okay, maybe you just want to be in charge." Steve replied. "Hey! It's Alby! He's awake!" Teresa spoke up. We all looked at her. I took off running, first, to the medhut. I got there quickly with everyone just behind me. Alby was sitting on the bed without a shirt and his arms crossed. "Has he said anything?" Minho asked. "No." Teresa replied.